'Coraline'

Full story: Zap2it.com

Another animated movie from the director of the Tim Burton-produced "The Nightmare Before Christmas" is likely to be edgy, too, and Henry Selick delivers again with this tale of a youngster who enters a world that seems too good to be true.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Annie

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

This movie was rated pg NO it shouldve been rated pg 13 it was scary!and im 14!ok its a movie about...
Coraline Jones life is bad she wants it exciting but its oppasit from that until Wybe (Whyborn)
finds a doll that looks just like Coraline then the same night Coriline finds a door that unlocks a magical worl where every thing is better espeshali her mother but its all a trap the doll watches u finds out wats wrong with ur life...cant say the rest but ull have to watch to find out more THX BYE
Annie

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

HI There coment on my piece ok im actally 5 but i have the mind of a 14 year old im in 8th grade true :) ;) :)
Annie

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
dont say any thing mean you jerks out there i know u r
Aaron R

Decatur, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Funny, I keep hearing this annoying buzzing sound...kind of like a mosquito that won't go away...

I encourage people who saw the movie to also read the book. A lot was included, but the book fleshes out some of the characters a little more and is a little less hard on the eyes than the very strange filmmaking style. Plus, Neil Gaiman rocks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Nightmare Before Christmas Discussions

Search the The Nightmare Before Christmas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jonathan Davis, Marilyn Manson, Flyleaf & Amy L... (Sep '08) Jul '13 who cares 27
Playlist for a spooky holiday (Oct '10) Nov '10 InDaHouse 200
Q. and A.With Danny Elfman (Sep '10) Sep '10 J_Skell 2
'Beetlejuice' Actor Glenn Shadix Dies (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bulldawg 3
'Beetlejuice' actor Glenn Shadix dies in Alabam... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Stained blue dress 11
'Beetlejuice' actor Glenn Shadix dies (Sep '10) Sep '10 LBJJ 4
The Nightmare Before Christmas to Return in 3D ... (Aug '07) Nov '07 orlando bloom lover 3
•••
•••
•••