'Coraline'

There are 4 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jul 20, 2009, titled 'Coraline'. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Another animated movie from the director of the Tim Burton-produced "The Nightmare Before Christmas" is likely to be edgy, too, and Henry Selick delivers again with this tale of a youngster who enters a world that seems too good to be true.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Annie

Green Bay, WI

#1 Jul 21, 2009
This movie was rated pg NO it shouldve been rated pg 13 it was scary!and im 14!ok its a movie about...
Coraline Jones life is bad she wants it exciting but its oppasit from that until Wybe (Whyborn)
finds a doll that looks just like Coraline then the same night Coriline finds a door that unlocks a magical worl where every thing is better espeshali her mother but its all a trap the doll watches u finds out wats wrong with ur life...cant say the rest but ull have to watch to find out more THX BYE
Annie

Green Bay, WI

#2 Jul 21, 2009
HI There coment on my piece ok im actally 5 but i have the mind of a 14 year old im in 8th grade true :) ;) :)
Annie

Green Bay, WI

#3 Jul 21, 2009
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
dont say any thing mean you jerks out there i know u r
Aaron R

Decatur, IL

#4 Jul 22, 2009
Funny, I keep hearing this annoying buzzing sound...kind of like a mosquito that won't go away...

I encourage people who saw the movie to also read the book. A lot was included, but the book fleshes out some of the characters a little more and is a little less hard on the eyes than the very strange filmmaking style. Plus, Neil Gaiman rocks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Nightmare Before Christmas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jonathan Davis, Marilyn Manson, Flyleaf & Amy L... (Sep '08) Jul '13 who cares 27
News Playlist for a spooky holiday (Oct '10) Nov '10 InDaHouse 200
News Q. and A.With Danny Elfman (Sep '10) Sep '10 J_Skell 2
News 'Beetlejuice' Actor Glenn Shadix Dies (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bulldawg 3
News 'Beetlejuice' actor Glenn Shadix dies in Alabam... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Stained blue dress 11
News 'Beetlejuice' actor Glenn Shadix dies (Sep '10) Sep '10 LBJJ 4
News The Nightmare Before Christmas to Return in 3D ... (Aug '07) Nov '07 orlando bloom lover 3
More from around the web