the EMO/GOTH chat room
CAG

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1000 Mar 15, 2008
yang wolf wrote:
<quoted text> as a matter a fact im not spewing my hatred in this thread as you speak of, it may have sound harsh of what im sayin, you are no one to me 2 speak
Although I don't fully understand what you are trying to convey here, what you said was obviously concieved from hate.

"yeah right fake emo your trying too fit in just because others say they there emo you think its fun being emo well guess what its not yall emos make me sick with yall dam cutting risk bull shit why wont you fall off the dam bridge and die if life is so mizzery for yall dam emos oh i forgot your fucking fake wanna dam emo and witch "
CAG

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1001 Mar 15, 2008
yang wolf wrote:
<quoted text> to tell you the truth im not emo and its none of your business of who i am or not,[?QUOTE]

I never said anything to imply you were emo.

And I don't care who you are. My point is, don't spray your hatred so primatively.

[QUOTE who="yang wolf"]perhaps my guess is that your probbly a 16 old boy am im right or not?
As you read from my previous post....
yang wolf wrote:
oh im not deciding for othere's not making choices for them either they do that there selve`s i know its none of my business of who you are
No, you judged who is 'emo' or not. It's in your previous post. Go look.

Stop being so damn inconsistant.

“Mama, We All Go To Hell x]”

Since: Dec 07

I Hate My Home

#1002 Mar 15, 2008
CAG wrote:
<quoted text>
As you read from my previous post....
<quoted text>
..
No, you judged who is 'emo' or not. It's in your previous post. Go look.
Stop being so damn inconsistant.
Yes. I Totally Agree.:D
crystal

Texas City, TX

#1004 Mar 16, 2008
emo kid wrote:
what.i just need a emo or goth friend onthe enternet.a girl or boy.
i know
crystal

Texas City, TX

#1005 Mar 16, 2008
is any one freakin there god!!!!!!!!!!
CAG

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1006 Mar 16, 2008
Living Dead Soul wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I Totally Agree.:D
I'm all up for personal opinions and views, but not ignorant, hate-inspired ones like that.
Pix

Ashford, UK

#1007 Mar 16, 2008
nbb rocks4465 wrote:
i'm emo
i sliced up my vains
ROFL!:p
Pix

Ashford, UK

#1008 Mar 16, 2008
Hmmmm why the hell does it say i'm from Brighton?
supercala

United States

#1009 Mar 16, 2008
two things become juggolo's your lifes will mean something and dudes butcher knives are a way to go
sweetassgirl

Ashton-under-lyne, UK

#1010 Mar 16, 2008
Allie DimeCo from NBB wrote:
Hi I am a emo girl and I am lesbian. Any lesbian goth/emo girls reply here!
Heya, mine name's jane. Im not an emo, but Im blonde and find emo girls fit.

sweetassgirl@hotmail.co.uk

add me xx
almostemo

Medellín, Colombia

#1011 Mar 16, 2008
i feel very sad and lonely, yet im not emo im going to turn emo. i just want an emo boyfriend who can understand me and love me.is there 1?if you that are on the other side of the sea
can see me not like the others
who care not only about their mothers
who take a risk and then repent
the gun that is left of him
is the only memory i sin
wish to know where he is
to give him my last kiss
never wanted things to end
just wanted a best friend
to understand and not hate
to stop me from blowing my fate
my dreams have all crushed
just whished i hadent rushed
so far away in the dark
i understand why the dogs bark
if you,the one who i love
but yet i dont know
read this
nelcha.14@hotmail.com
yang wolf

King Of Prussia, PA

#1012 Mar 16, 2008
CAG wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all up for personal opinions and views, but not ignorant, hate-inspired ones like that.
you was also messing otheres ,so dont think your dam different from everybody else and you was judging a person saying that they wasn't born emo and i wasn't hating on anybody also saying that they stereo type

“Derp”

Since: Jan 08

Under the bridge

#1014 Mar 16, 2008
almostemo wrote:
i feel very sad and lonely, yet im not emo im going to turn emo. i just want an emo boyfriend who can understand me and love me.is there 1?if you that are on the other side of the sea
can see me not like the others
who care not only about their mothers
who take a risk and then repent
the gun that is left of him
is the only memory i sin
wish to know where he is
to give him my last kiss
never wanted things to end
just wanted a best friend
to understand and not hate
to stop me from blowing my fate
my dreams have all crushed
just whished i hadent rushed
so far away in the dark
i understand why the dogs bark
if you,the one who i love
but yet i dont know
read this
nelcha.14@hotmail.com
I hate it when people say they're "going to turn ___insert name of subculture___"
CAG

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1015 Mar 16, 2008
yang wolf wrote:
<quoted text> you was also messing otheres ,so dont think your dam different from everybody else and you was judging a person saying that they wasn't born emo
Stop makign a fool of yourself. Please!

How can you 'judge' someone on wether they were born emo or not.

You CANNOT be born emo, when you are born, you are far from being able to decide what sub-culture you want to be in. That's logic.
yang wolf wrote:
i wasn't hating on anybody also saying that they stereo type
I think what you are trying to say is that you weren't offending anyone by 'saying that they stereotype'.

Although I don't fully understand what your trying to convey, once again, I think you are trying to back-track and play the innocence card.

This is quite similar to watching a 6-year-old lie about stealing the cookies whilst it has crumbs around it's mouth.

If you would like to continue this, I'd be willing, but give me something remotely coherent to work with.
SUICIDAL THOUGHT xx

Cooroy, Australia

#1016 Mar 18, 2008
yesh im emo.go me?
i do cut myself get ova it :)
add me guys and gals ( yes im bi )
emo_elmo69@hotmail.com xx ILY =D

“Derp”

Since: Jan 08

Under the bridge

#1017 Mar 18, 2008
SUICIDAL THOUGHT xx wrote:
yesh im emo.go me?
i do cut myself get ova it :)
add me guys and gals ( yes im bi )
emo_elmo69@hotmail.com xx ILY =D
WHy oh why do you feel the need to proclaim that you cut yourself on the second line of your introduction?
Seriously, no one cares, no one is impressed.
yang wolf

United States

#1019 Mar 18, 2008
CAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop makign a fool of yourself. Please!
How can you 'judge' someone on wether they were born emo or not.
You CANNOT be born emo, when you are born, you are far from being able to decide what sub-culture you want to be in. That's logic.
<quoted text>
I think what you are trying to say is that you weren't offending anyone by 'saying that they stereotype'.
Although I don't fully understand what your trying to convey, once again, I think you are trying to back-track and play the innocence card.
This is quite similar to watching a 6-year-old lie about stealing the cookies whilst it has crumbs around it's mouth.
If you would like to continue this, I'd be willing, but give me something remotely coherent to work with.
yo dum ass you said it in your own dam comments that you wrote

“Derp”

Since: Jan 08

Under the bridge

#1021 Mar 18, 2008
yang wolf wrote:
<quoted text> yo dum ass you said it in your own dam comments that you wrote
Lol, CAG is right, you really don't make sense.

Since: Jan 08

Ballarat, Australia

#1022 Mar 18, 2008
emo kid wrote:
<quoted text>wow harsh comments none really hurt me and i aint goth im emo i aint trying to fit in never have never will i go my own way
Are you that stupid?

Did Downward Sprial aim that at you?

Stop lashing out at EVERY SINGLE INSULT ON THIS FORUM

Get over yourself

And maybe if you learnt to spell or actually make sense in your posts people would take your arguments seriously
agirl 4567

Canton, OH

#1023 Mar 18, 2008
hi guys.whuz up?it boring on here in the morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Naked Brothers Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chat with icarly (Feb '08) Mar '18 Mathew conklin 2,240
Nat Wolff is ugly! (Jun '07) Dec '17 ilovelightyagami 180
Why GIRLS are stronger than boys!! (Feb '08) Apr '17 This argument is ... 649
Club Naked Brothers Band (No Haters Allowed) (Mar '07) Jan '17 Nakedbrthr4life 1,700
picture of allie demeco naked!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sep '07) Jul '16 Vankata 165
nat wolffs real phone number (Jan '08) Jun '16 Princess naty 42
where does nat and alex live (Apr '07) Feb '16 Great 1,263