Megan

Reno, NV

#638 Sep 29, 2011
fagface wrote:
Good God all you peoples' ability to type English made me regurgitate my pants.
Anyhow, let's put our facts together:
-Females and males are born equally
-At puberty, females tend to want to be frilly and pretty to be able to attract males (come right up to my face and tell me a hulk girl would be sexy)
-Puberty for males, however give them the urge tto be all active and athletic, turning them stronger than their female counterparts
-Females above ~20 can bear extremely much more physical pain than males (Proven on Mythbusters and seen myself)
-Males after teenages can bear emotional pain more (won't usually cry over a breakup; just feel a bit sad)
-Girls are emotionally driven while guys are more materialistic
Clearly there i s afin line between the two, and I as a guy myself conclude:
They both have weaknesses and strengths, ending up equal.
That is all
Sincerely,
fagface
Lets see a man walk around with a baby in there belly for 9 months. Bleed for a weeks every month while cleaning the house, washing dishes, making dinner, taking care of kids, and still having a social life.
Megan

Reno, NV

#639 Sep 29, 2011
ashley wrote:
hey , girls aren't stronger than boys!
Lets see you walk around with a baby in your belly for 9 months. Bleed for a weeks every month while cleaning the house, washing dishes, making dinner, taking care of kids, and still having a social life.

“Really? Are you that stupid?”

Since: May 10

########

#640 Oct 2, 2011
Megan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see you walk around with a baby in your belly for 9 months. Bleed for a weeks every month while cleaning the house, washing dishes, making dinner, taking care of kids, and still having a social life.
Bitch, stay in the kitchen.
boy

UK

#641 Oct 9, 2011
Yo mates am back and girls win win win win am i gay
good

Atlanta, GA

#642 Oct 9, 2011
dfjlgihgfjiruhgir
Ian

Gainesville, FL

#643 Oct 19, 2011
Just cuz ur flexible doesn't mean ur better. U only have 4 abs, we have 8. I remember when u weren't aloud to have opinions. If that still happen we wouldn't have to hear your big mouth.
Ian

Gainesville, FL

#644 Oct 19, 2011
Megan wrote:
<quoted text>
that has nothing to do with strength. That's called dominance. We make u do it all while we actually work our asses off to get money for the roof u live under.
Ian

Gainesville, FL

#645 Oct 19, 2011
The Random Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Bitch, stay in the kitchen.

I can't tell u how much I agree.
Ian

Gainesville, FL

#646 Oct 19, 2011
Actually u don't have periods when ur pregnant. So thats evidence u have no idea what ur talking about
Ian

Gainesville, FL

#647 Oct 19, 2011
As guy get older there pecs get bigger. As girls get older their boobs get saggier. Ha
normal

Meise, Belgium

#648 Nov 4, 2011
i'm a guy and i can do backhand springs and split
the truth

Wadsworth, OH

#649 Nov 23, 2011
i have brokrn my own wrist while falling down 30 stars and hit a girl on the way down, apparently this broke her entire leg.

while she lost conciounces after falling down one stair, i just got up not realizing that my wrist was broken

therefore, women have more brittle bones than men, although she didnt pass out from pain... she passed out from the addrenaline of falling all of a sudden
the truth

Wadsworth, OH

#650 Nov 23, 2011
Ian wrote:
<quoted text> that has nothing to do with strength. That's called dominance. We make u do it all while we actually work our asses off to get money for the roof u live under.
clearly you have never heard of a boys right of passage into adulthood... we go into the woods, working OUR asses off to bring home a buck's antlers before midnight...
ive never seen a girl do this, only attemt and starve
therefore,women are more familiar with the domestic habitat,while men can survive in the wild

“Really? Are you that stupid?”

Since: May 10

########

#651 Nov 24, 2011
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
clearly you have never heard of a boys right of passage into adulthood... we go into the woods, working OUR asses off to bring home a buck's antlers before midnight...
ive never seen a girl do this, only attemt and starve
therefore,women are more familiar with the domestic habitat,while men can survive in the wild
In layman's terms women belong in the kitchen. Anywhere else will kill them.
Jevon

Singapore, Singapore

#652 Nov 29, 2011
sara-and-jullie wrote:
yeah what bella said
Want play with me? I can break every one of your soft female bones in less than a minute using my muay Thai moves
taz

Leyland, UK

#657 Jan 13, 2012
im a 15 year old boy with 9.1 inch biceps can any girls beat that?
jass

Philadelphia, PA

#658 Jan 16, 2012
there's this really cute guy in my class and i like him and i found out he likes me.i just wanna beat him in a foot race.that's all.:) that's why i wanna be stronger than him,he acts like a toatal show-off.help!
lol

Helsinki, Finland

#659 Jan 21, 2012
lol this is retarded, hey like every god damn sport is dominated by male, every record is dominated by male, look at the nba for example, 2 dunks in the history of wnba, because women are weak and can't jump high enough, 10 dunks per game on real nba
sam rockwell

Grovetown, GA

#660 Jan 26, 2012
GIRLS AND BOYS ARE BOTH STRONG THE SAME MUCH !!!
notgivinmyname

Oreland, PA

#661 Feb 4, 2012
I'm a boy. You can scientifically prove that men are stronger than women in muscle. However, I hate people who don't respect women and how women don't get paid as much as men. If we all got our name from a women got our name from a women, and yet men still rape, domestically abuse women, and leave women for the kids to take care of. Men need to start respecting women more. Without women there our no men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Naked Brothers Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i need a new boyfriend Wed faith short 1
this is a "couples" chat room 4 bf's & gf's (Jun '08) Dec 13 faith short 33
chat with icarly (Feb '08) Dec 10 Arianna 2,195
the EMO/GOTH chat room (Sep '07) Aug '14 Anonymous 3,027
if you love leo howard please come!! (Jan '10) Jul '14 Rayan 202
Merging forums (Aug '12) Jul '14 some guy 2
hey it me rosalina from nbb please read (Jul '11) Jun '14 Cam1824 23
More from around the web