“A not that good pic of ME!!”

Since: Feb 08

none ya

#2 Feb 20, 2008
you r so right
girlz rule

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Feb 20, 2008
ya and we dont have so MANY weak spots and u know what im talking about and i dont mean to be gross or anything but its true!

“\(@_@)/”

Since: Nov 07

Austin

#5 Feb 20, 2008
Oh great...the old superiority/inferiority depending on which sex you are thing...Look, everyone is weak and stupid in their own way. Neither boys nor girls are stronger/weaker to the other.

“A not that good pic of ME!!”

none ya

#6 Feb 20, 2008
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
see!!!!!!! thank u indiana girl 1!!!!:)
your wellcome
freak 101

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2008
actually girls are far more flexible than boys witch lets us do better things like
roundoff backhandsprings, the splits , cartweels, and other things like that they all require stregnth wich stronger
Jacob

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2008
Girls have more tolerance for physical pain, but boys have stronger biceps/other muscles.

I'd say their stamina and fitness ability are equal...

“ohhh...alex!!!”

Since: Jun 07

ATL is everything

#11 Feb 21, 2008
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
yes there is u r just jealous
what is wrong with u? guys and girls are equal. ifguys really really wanted to, they could learn how to do splits and backhand springgs and whatever else u said. im a girl and i cant do a backhand spring or a split. so does that make me less superior that u? i dont think so.

“\(@_@)/”

Austin

#13 Feb 21, 2008
Girls don't feel pain? Ha. So you're saying that you can take a bullet right now and you won't feel anything?

“\(@_@)/”

Austin

#14 Feb 21, 2008
Jacob wrote:
Girls have more tolerance for physical pain, but boys have stronger biceps/other muscles.
I'd say their stamina and fitness ability are equal...
Exactly >:O
New-York-City-Gi rl

Pleasant Prairie, WI

#15 Feb 21, 2008
the cuitest guy in the school i hurt him and he wants ta go out with me! that weird! somebody tell me whats wronge with that pic. anyone...? Anyone...?come on ppl tell me anyone! Plz!
ashley

Dubai, UAE

#16 Mar 23, 2008
hey , girls aren't stronger than boys!
swimxoxo12

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Mar 23, 2008
designer_diva_628 wrote:
<quoted text>
what is wrong with u? guys and girls are equal. ifguys really really wanted to, they could learn how to do splits and backhand springgs and whatever else u said. im a girl and i cant do a backhand spring or a split. so does that make me less superior that u? i dont think so.
its unbelievable how much i agree

“Alana and BB”

monticello

#18 Mar 23, 2008
girla are totolly strong i arm reseled every bot in 1rst period and i won every match and when girls get bucked off horses they het right back on but most boys just stay on the ground crying and a boy in licon county riding club (my riding club) broke his arm it took him 1hr to stop crying but when alisha,amanda,liza,haily,and i broke our arms we didnt shed a single tear and me bff hailey when she was 2 she burned her hand on a hot iron and didnt cry and that is all i can think of but ill servey all the people in my neighborhood and get back to you

“I'm not right, I'm what's left”

Austin

#19 Mar 23, 2008
sara-and-jullie wrote:
girla are totolly strong i arm reseled every bot in 1rst period and i won every match and when girls get bucked off horses they het right back on but most boys just stay on the ground crying and a boy in licon county riding club (my riding club) broke his arm it took him 1hr to stop crying but when alisha,amanda,liza,haily,and i broke our arms we didnt shed a single tear and me bff hailey when she was 2 she burned her hand on a hot iron and didnt cry and that is all i can think of but ill servey all the people in my neighborhood and get back to you
Haha how old are you? When I was 11, I broke the f'ucking bones in my arm in half and I didn't cry at all. I take punches everywhere and it doesn't make me shed a tear either. It really depends on the person, it doesn't mean that you can beat every male on the damn Earth. In some cultures, young boys have to face being whipped or something to be recognized as a man, and they don't show signs of weakness. Get your facts right before you announce that one sex is completely stronger than the other.

“Alana and BB”

monticello

#20 Mar 23, 2008
sara-you right but the girls here are stronger than most boys in monticello b/c of the way we r built we r built to be strong and country and the girly girls here cant hadle any of the tom boy things with out crying they wouldnt last one min in my shoes with crying for their moms

Austin

#21 Mar 23, 2008
Are you two sisters?(Sara and Jullie)
belladonna rocks

Worksop, UK

#22 Mar 23, 2008
v0id wrote:
Are you two sisters?(Sara and Jullie)
Step sisters.

“Alana and BB”

monticello

#23 Mar 23, 2008
yeah what bella said

Austin

#24 Mar 23, 2008
Oh ok

“Derp”

Since: Jan 08

Under the bridge

#25 Mar 27, 2008
What a pathetic thread, it seems to be soley based on the fact that women can give birth and men can't, which has nothing to with how "strong" you are, it has something to do with your level of pain tolerance.
The >average< man is stronger then the >average< woman, that is a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Naked Brothers Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chat with icarly (Feb '08) Jul 8 jhon 2,227
picture of allie demeco naked!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sep '07) Jul 5 Vankata 165
nat wolffs real phone number (Jan '08) Jun '16 Princess naty 42
where does nat and alex live (Apr '07) Feb '16 Great 1,263
emo chat room (Aug '07) Dec '15 Adolph 1,793
I am the real Rosalina (May '07) Nov '15 Sheacollins 630
the EMO/GOTH chat room (Sep '07) Oct '15 Emogirl1245 3,034
More from around the web