angel

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2010
I love Leo Howard and he's like the only kid my age that's famous and i will do anything to go out with him and im going to be famous or try to be famous just to meet him and be friends but after awhile ill ask him to go out with me and + he's so cute i would not go out with him just cuz he's famous and he's really nice i meet him once and i just feel in love with him and im going to be famous just to go out with him wish me luck =)
Morgan

Redford, MI

#2 Jul 19, 2010
He is extremlly cute and i wish that he would go out with me because my singing career is going to kick on any min know
ghkj

Hialeah, FL

#3 Jul 14, 2011
angel wrote:
I love Leo Howard and he's like the only kid my age that's famous and i will do anything to go out with him and im going to be famous or try to be famous just to meet him and be friends but after awhile ill ask him to go out with me and + he's so cute i would not go out with him just cuz he's famous and he's really nice i meet him once and i just feel in love with him and im going to be famous just to go out with him wish me luck =)
no i wont wish u luck
Mia

Chula Vista, CA

#4 Aug 19, 2011
Bad luck
Zoe

Post Falls, ID

#5 Aug 8, 2012
Leo is like the best thing that ever happened 2 me he is my hero! I LOVE LEO
Zoe

Post Falls, ID

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Leo Please Right me back I Love U and ur personaly
precious

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Nov 30, 2012
hi everyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Naked Brothers Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chat with icarly (Feb '08) Jan 9 matt 2,239
Nat Wolff is ugly! (Jun '07) Dec 30 ilovelightyagami 180
Why GIRLS are stronger than boys!! (Feb '08) Apr '17 This argument is ... 649
Club Naked Brothers Band (No Haters Allowed) (Mar '07) Jan '17 Nakedbrthr4life 1,700
picture of allie demeco naked!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sep '07) Jul '16 Vankata 165
nat wolffs real phone number (Jan '08) Jun '16 Princess naty 42
where does nat and alex live (Apr '07) Feb '16 Great 1,263
More from around the web