Fraser's Height Leaves Him Stooping

There are 3 comments on the PR-inside.com story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Fraser's Height Leaves Him Stooping. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network 2008-07-15 10:54:12 - BRENDAN FRASER's height has left THE MUMMY star with a bad back and a stoop because he's forever trying to play ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

Amelie

AOL

#1 Jul 20, 2008
Stand up and be proud . Why stoop to Hollywoods level . When you see them in person they are such a letdown because they are these little tiny people but yet on screen they certainly don't want to appear as small as they are do they ?
There is nothing sexier than a big strong man who doesn't need to feel like he has to pander to the little guys out there so they can feel more like men instead of little boys . Women love men they can wear heels with and don't tower over them . We need more tall men in the movies instead of these midgets that have taken over . If the studios like the short ones so much why do they try to make them appear taller by matching them with even shorter people so they don't look so diminutive .
Jessica

Safety Harbor, FL

#2 Jul 21, 2008
I agree, Amelie. Don;t stoop, Brendan!! I love me some tall guys. I personally love a guy that towers over me! Nothing against short guys, it's just a preference thing. Stand up straight, Brendan, you've got great height, you should flaunt it! You're a unique thing in Hollywood - a leading man that is actually as tall as they appear!
maz

Peterborough, UK

#3 Aug 11, 2008
I couldn't agree more. I love a tall man towering over me. Don't be ashamed of your height Brendan. Women love tall, strong, big built men. Why do you think you have so many fans (apart from the fact that you are a good actor that is)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Mummy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you like Ergo baby? (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ergobabycarrieron... 1
vote for my daughter (Jun '12) Jun '12 Kinga 1
Muumy Project (Jan '12) Jan '12 Hadas 1
News How to draw a crowd in North Carolina: Put some... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Rabbe yehoshooah... 1
Tired mum (Feb '11) Feb '11 busybee 1
News The Art of Hammer (Nov '10) Nov '10 Alvin A 1
News 'Mummy' actor John and his family head for the sun (Apr '09) Sep '10 Amber 8
More from around the web