Actor takes Easter break in NZ

Actor takes Easter break in NZ

There are 1 comment on the The New Zealand Herald story from Apr 14, 2009, titled Actor takes Easter break in NZ. In it, The New Zealand Herald reports that:

Scottish actor John Hannah has been spotted holidaying in Napier, much to the delight of fans, some brave enough to stop and talk and others happy to admire from a distance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Zealand Herald.

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Aug 6, 2009
John was spotted yesterday in Nuffield Street newmarket with wife and children enjoying the sunshine. Seemd very much the tourist and was relaxerd dressed very casually in shorts and polo. he obviously likes NZ if he was here earlier in the year. Hope he enjoys his sojourn. Wonder if he is filming over here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Mummy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you like Ergo baby? (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ergobabycarrieron... 1
vote for my daughter (Jun '12) Jun '12 Kinga 1
Muumy Project (Jan '12) Jan '12 Hadas 1
News How to draw a crowd in North Carolina: Put some... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Rabbe yehoshooah... 1
Tired mum (Feb '11) Feb '11 busybee 1
News The Art of Hammer (Nov '10) Nov '10 Alvin A 1
News 'Mummy' actor John and his family head for the sun (Apr '09) Sep '10 Amber 8