Time To Get A New Weave, Girl

There are 4 comments on the Mar 30, 2008, PerezHilton.com story titled Time To Get A New Weave, Girl. In it, PerezHilton.com reports that:

Filed under: Z List Dayum!!! He is looking WRECKED. The Mummy star Brendan Fraser walked the red carpet of the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards on Saturday looking the definition of a hot mess. via PerezHilton.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PerezHilton.com.

Cibele

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

#1 Apr 1, 2008
He was wearing a 3D glasses to promote Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D, so whatīs wrong about that? I think heīs dressed according to the event, kids donīt care that much about clothes. Heīs handsome even without wearing Georgio Armani.
Delilah

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#2 Apr 16, 2008
I absolutely agree with you Cibele...he was wearing " casual" clothes -ready to get the green slime all over him-, those "3D-glasses", and he looked extremely happy and handsome to die for...as always !
Thank you

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2008
whoever said Wrecked, wake up, I bet you look TERRIBLE, everyone has bad days, at least this guys bad days still look fantastic! Break me off a Piece of that! DAYUM is right
maz

Barnet, UK

#4 Jun 11, 2008
I agree. For a start off it is a bad photo. Secondly he knew he was going to be "slimed" and I don't think anyone, in their right mind, would wear designer clothes to get slimed in.
The glasses are the ones we will all have to wear to experience 3D in Journey To The Center Of The Earth, which he is currently promoting at every opportunity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Mummy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you like Ergo baby? (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ergobabycarrieron... 1
vote for my daughter (Jun '12) Jun '12 Kinga 1
Muumy Project (Jan '12) Jan '12 Hadas 1
News How to draw a crowd in North Carolina: Put some... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Rabbe yehoshooah... 1
Tired mum (Feb '11) Feb '11 busybee 1
News The Art of Hammer (Nov '10) Nov '10 Alvin A 1
News 'Mummy' actor John and his family head for the sun (Apr '09) Sep '10 Amber 8
More from around the web