Movie News - Reese Witherspoon Puts D...

Movie News - Reese Witherspoon Puts DUI Mess Behind Her, to Star in Inherent Vice

There are 1 comment on the National Ledger story from May 18, 2013, titled Movie News - Reese Witherspoon Puts DUI Mess Behind Her, to Star in Inherent Vice. In it, National Ledger reports that:

Reese Witherspoon is back to work and anxious to put her embarrassing interaction with police during a recent traffic stop behind her - she is to star in 'Inherent Vice'. The 37-year-old actress will reteam with her 'Walk the Line' co-star Joaquin Phoenix in the movie, which will also star Owen Wilson Benicio del Toro, Martin Short and Jena Malone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

Vancouver, WA

#1 May 18, 2013
This is excellent example why i don't miss movies or tv.reese give it up! U r nothing!!same league as kartrashians??bring dawn wellsback!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Master Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hollywood career begins to take off for former ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Petro 2
News Five fall movies we can't wait for (Aug '14) Aug '14 becoming DR RUTH 2
News 10 things to look for in 2014 at the movies (Jan '14) Jan '14 open hillel 1
News Catch Up On Your Oscar Flicks in Crofton (Mar '13) Mar '13 Steve Edmonds 1
News The play is over (Sep '12) Sep '12 A Thought 2
News 'Resident Evil' storms the box office (Sep '12) Sep '12 winchester89 2
News 'The Master' smashes box-office records; latest... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Art 1
More from around the web