Diaz celebrates spirit in 'My Sister'...

Diaz celebrates spirit in 'My Sister's Keeper'

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 24, 2009, titled Diaz celebrates spirit in 'My Sister's Keeper'. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

As Cameron Diaz views the Santa Monica beach with blue sky above, she is relaxed and happy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Brianne

Larchmont, NY

#1 Jun 24, 2009
I can't wait to watch this movie. I was a huge fan of the book and am hoping that this book, unlike other books, will be adapted into a really good movie. Have you seen the promos? Cameron Diaz seems amazing for the part. I love the interview she did alongside Sofia. http://www.iheartradio.com/cc-common/ondemand...

I'm excited for Friday!
Angry Young American

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 24, 2009
Once again, some entertainment reporter fails to ask Cameron Diaz the question we're really interested in, namely if she really wore away the septum between her nostrils by snorting so much cocaine.
Heart Mom

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Jun 24, 2009
I wish Cassavetes woudl be more vocal about CHD, it is SO under-represented compared to its prevalence and impact on families. More kids die from CHD than all pediatric cancers combined, more than any other birth defect, and it's more frequent and obviously more life-threatening than autism, yet no one talks about congenital heart disease - it's a true silent majority.

We need a celebrity spokesperson who stays ON TOPIC and doesn't segue into childhood obesity or adult onset heart disease - those are NOT the same thing, but they suck up all the media coverage and research dollars. Then you get people like Kate Jackson and Miley Cyrus spewing the AHA party-line about self-care (which is a no-brainer for everyone) but again not on topic with the issue of birth defects impacting the heart.

Come on Cassavetes use your connections to make a difference where Schwartzenegger, Stallone, and all the other CHD impacted have dropped the ball. Someone PLEASE stand up with Peanut Tillman and fight for our kids! It's their turn to be heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Mask Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family: Jeni Committed Suicide (Mar '07) Jan '14 Shawna 4
News Family: Jeni Committed Suicide (Mar '07) Sep '13 Braeden 4
News Review: 'Bad Teacher' Scrapes Passing Grade (Jun '11) Jun '11 James Kristin 2
News Comedian Jeni Dies in Apparent Suicide - Perfor... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Interested Frankly 1
News Richard Jeni, 49, was stand-up comedian (Mar '07) Sep '07 BJLOCKSMITH 2
News Brooklyn-born comedian Jeni dies at 45 in appar... (Mar '07) Mar '07 nancy 22
News Comic Jeni Dies in Apparent Suicide (Mar '07) Mar '07 tmj3 73