Happy Birthday, David Bowie, Rock Star

Happy Birthday, David Bowie, Rock Star

There are 5 comments on the findingDulcinea story from Jan 8, 2009, titled Happy Birthday, David Bowie, Rock Star. In it, findingDulcinea reports that:

David Bowie is one of the most iconic rock musicians of the 20th century. Releasing chart-topping solo tracks as well as successfully collaborating with Lou Reed, Queen and John Lennon, Bowie has reinvented ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at findingDulcinea.

Monica

Walla Walla, WA

#1 Jan 8, 2009
Happy birthday, David!
Antoine de Castellane

Brussels, Belgium

#2 Jan 8, 2009
Amazing compositions, unique voice, David Bowie is the most talented solo act in rock history.

“To love and be loved”

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#3 Jan 8, 2009
Monica wrote:
Happy birthday, David!
Happy Birthday, David Bowie and Many Happy Returns of the Day! And may you'll stay forever a rock star!!!
Dev

UK

#4 Jan 8, 2009
http://www.facebook.com/home.php...

If you're on facebook check out the David Bowie Greatest Hits Tour group above. It's gathering force every day.
Yuri

Tokyo, Japan

#5 Jan 8, 2009
Happy birthday,David!
You make my life worthwhile.
I'm looking for your new album!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Man Who Fell to Earth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bowie, in 1990 SPAC show, called "larger than l... (Jan '16) Feb '16 JamesGoblin 2
News When rock stars die (Jan '16) Jan '16 Mo Fu 1
News Romance: The love that saved David Bowie's life (Jun '15) Jun '15 Will Dockery 1
News Seven must-sees at David Bowie Is... exhibit (Oct '13) Oct '13 tigger31086 1
News David Bowie's original stage costumes, instrume... (Oct '13) Oct '13 tigger31086 1
News Moby Gave Up Drinking Because Someone Stole His... (Oct '13) Oct '13 tigger31086 1
News Losing David Bowie's Hat Convinced Moby To Stop... (Sep '13) Sep '13 tigger31086 1
More from around the web