Still chasing Balloon Boy

There are 1 comment on the The Reporter story from Oct 29, 2009, titled Still chasing Balloon Boy. In it, The Reporter reports that:

The saga of Falcon Heene and his publicity-hungry family reminds me of the Humphrey Bogart movie "The Maltese Falcon." In the film, the black bird is found after a long chase but when the ringleader scratches the falcon, he finds no precious gems.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

PlayBallNow

San Leandro, CA

#1 Oct 29, 2009
I feel sorry for the poor Balloon Boy who is being used by his parents to gain publicity. Your letter is very clever... falcon and all. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Maltese Falcon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Allegra Huston's Life as a Hollywood 'Love Child' (Apr '13) Oct '13 Demarcus 3
News The Top Five: the best actor-directors (Jan '11) Jan '11 The Best Categories 1
News Post a Comment (Feb '10) Apr '10 Sauce 3
News Maltese Falcon panels, movies and showcases in ... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Eileen 1
News Maltese Falcon disappears in a real-life myster... (Feb '07) Feb '07 Viva 1
News Westmont artist lands in CNN's gallery (Dec '06) Dec '06 Carole Campbell 1
More from around the web