'Think Like a Man' still on moviegoers' minds

Apr 30, 2012 Full story: Boston Herald 10

In a surprise win, the ensemble relationship comedy topped the box office for the second consecutive weekend, collecting $18 million and bringing its 10-day domestic total to $60.9 million, according to an estimate from distributor Sony Pictures.

Full Story

“about 2 be a mini me”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 30, 2012
i havent seen it yet. im sure it'll be on netflix soon; probably not missing much anyways

“I Love My Life!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 30, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
i havent seen it yet. im sure it'll be on netflix soon; probably not missing much anyways
I thought it was good. My husband actually enjoyed it also. It might surprise you.

“about 2 be a mini me”

Location hidden

#4 Apr 30, 2012
Married with children wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was good. My husband actually enjoyed it also. It might surprise you.
might go see it then

“I love being a Black Man”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5 Apr 30, 2012
Going to see it this week. Glad it is doing well. It broke the 30 mil Black movie ceiling. So that is progress.

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#6 May 1, 2012
i saw it. very tasteful and touching movie.

i highly suggest this one.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#7 May 1, 2012
The movie is doing very well for a black movie; esp a comedy one. This might signal a great improvement for blacks in Cinema. It made more money than Red Tails.
humble one

United States

#8 May 1, 2012
It's a good movie, Kevin Hart was hilarious.

Location hidden

#9 May 1, 2012
Am I the only one tired of the black "dating" movies...cant we tap into sci-fi, thrillers...or something with action and adventure!??

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#10 May 1, 2012
Kola_Koca wrote:
Am I the only one tired of the black "dating" movies...cant we tap into sci-fi, thrillers...or something with action and adventure!??
Agreed but I hate sci movies. I would like to see more black historical movies, dealing with people like this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_al-Misk_Kafu...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 May 1, 2012
I heard it wa good just today. So I think I'll check it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Lucky One Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Zac Efron Dating?? (Jul '12) Nov '14 Big mike 39
How 'Parkland' Star, Zac Efron, Could Have Been... (Sep '13) Dec '13 Big mike 27
Zac Efron COCK EXPOSED ON THE BEACH (Sep '12) Sep '12 Zac Efron 1
Disc News Update 06.22 (Jun '12) Jun '12 JoJo 1
The Maturation (to a point) of Zac Efron (May '12) May '12 RandomA1 1
Exclusive Buys Rights To Dennis Quaid-Zac Efron... (May '12) May '12 wanna 1
Zac Efron's Jean Jacket Is Truly Unacceptable (Apr '12) Apr '12 Beverly Ann Clark 1
More from around the web