Jonases Cut Down To Size In Concert Video

Jun 29, 2009 Full story: The Hartford Courant

" Jonas Brothers The Concert Experience" Unlike a lot of other tween-targeted pop acts, the Jonas Brothers are accomplished musicians more than magnetic personalities, which might explain why the band's records sell so well while their Disney Channel efforts have proved disappointing.

Read more
courtney corshae reed

Ballwin, MO

#1 Aug 12, 2009
I really enjoy looking at jonas the tv show it is great and funny but they cant have girls being over them anymore because they are all going to get married one day.. lol.. one is already takened..but hey! they have lives too

god bless!
cc out
Mainstream Media vs Truth

Levittown, NY

#2 Aug 12, 2009
I beleive the correct question is why are girls "being all over them in the first place" they aren't rock stars they're just one of disney channel's muli-million dollar scams which will become 1 of three things:

1) Sprout wings and continue they're "success" to the 18+ mainstream and piss on rock music's grave.
2) Each goes solo bombs out becoming a memory and hopefully become drug addicts lose their entire fan base and post pone or perminatly destroy any possible chance of a reunion.
3)This the best one =) they pull some horrible stunt on national tv to ruin them and experience public humilation towards an oposing threat (the next big thing little girls will be into)in the near future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Longshots Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Casting Bits: Wentworth Miller in 'Analog;' Pau... (Feb '11) Feb '11 lana 1
News Pardon the cliches, and 'Lottery Ticket' is a w... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Lotto 1
News New Music: Keke Palmer - "Super Jerkin" (Jul '09) Jul '09 Bigtyme 1
More from around the web