Five things to do this weekend

Five things to do this weekend

There are 19 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 12, 2010, titled Five things to do this weekend. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Mariachi Los Toritos will perform at 7:30 p.m. Sunday at the Chamizal National Memorial amphitheater, 800 S. San Marcial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

PARTY ALL THE TIME

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Aug 13, 2010
SNORE
Miss Taken

Bartlett, IL

#2 Aug 13, 2010
Or you could take in one of the historic missions....maybe the Calvary Museum....El Paso Zoo....flea market is pretty fun as well....drive up to Rim Road at night.....endless fun
5 things

El Paso, TX

#3 Aug 13, 2010
Miss Taken wrote:
Or you could take in one of the historic missions....maybe the Calvary Museum....El Paso Zoo....flea market is pretty fun as well....drive up to Rim Road at night.....endless fun
thank you el paso times for planning my weekend, you are always full of bright and exciting ideas, what would i do without you guys..
Mr Update

Las Cruces, NM

#4 Aug 13, 2010
You forgot: Kill 5 illegals and leave their dead bodies to rot in the sun so the rest of the Mexicans get the message and go home!!!!
5 points

Las Cruces, NM

#5 Aug 13, 2010
Mr Update wrote:
You forgot: Kill 5 illegals and leave their dead bodies to rot in the sun so the rest of the Mexicans get the message and go home!!!!
Thanks for reminding me of this. I totally forgot it but it's numero one on my "to do list" this weekend.
Agreeable

Las Cruces, NM

#6 Aug 13, 2010
PARTY ALL THE TIME wrote:
SNORE
But comments 4 and 5 do have some merit in this day and age. Maybe we shouls heed their advice and try doing something different for a change.
hmm

United States

#7 Aug 13, 2010
What's with the pendejos from Las Cruces? Get over yourselves. I don't think you're mad about immigration. I think you just hate your lives and can't figure out how to make them better.
TAXES_SUK

El Paso, TX

#8 Aug 13, 2010
Well I just bought a new shotgun and am going down on the border for target practice .I have a ILLEGAL HUNTING LICENCE" It has no bag limit and no expiration date .
Otter

United States

#9 Aug 13, 2010
How depressing..... where is move to an exciting city or slit my wrists?
PARTY ALL THE TIME

El Paso, TX

#10 Aug 13, 2010
Agreeable wrote:
<quoted text>
But comments 4 and 5 do have some merit in this day and age. Maybe we shouls heed their advice and try doing something different for a change.
Shoot yourself and rid us of your stupidity
Miss Taken

Bartlett, IL

#11 Aug 13, 2010
TAXES_SUK wrote:
Well I just bought a new shotgun and am going down on the border for target practice .I have a ILLEGAL HUNTING LICENCE" It has no bag limit and no expiration date .
You should trade in your new shotgun and take spelling lessons.
TAXES_SUK

El Paso, TX

#12 Aug 13, 2010
Miss Taken wrote:
<quoted text>
You should trade in your new shotgun and take spelling lessons.
SPELLCHECKER SAID IT WAS GOOD! BESIDES THAT WHAT DOES A CHEESE HEAD KNOW ABOUT EL PASO . Your problems is obvious , your head is cheesy and its over ripe

Since: Mar 09

Cedar Park, TX

#13 Aug 13, 2010
If you live in El Paso the number one thing to do this weekend is put a gun to your head and pull the trigger cause the town you live in sucks, the people suck, and its not getting any better.

Go 1070!
your pathetic

El Paso, TX

#14 Aug 13, 2010
TAXES_SUK wrote:
Wow how long did it take you to come up with that one? Moron get a life all ready.
your pathetic

El Paso, TX

#15 Aug 13, 2010
Simon Magus wrote:
If you live in El Paso the number one thing to do this weekend is put a gun to your head and pull the trigger cause the town you live in sucks, the people suck, and its not getting any better.
Go 1070!
By your picture you look like a real loser who probably has to pay to get any attention from anyone. Please stay in your little boring town with all your fugly neighbors.

Since: Mar 09

Cedar Park, TX

#16 Aug 14, 2010
Boring town? Be it that it says bastrop but this topix.net is prolly put together by ignorant mexicans that live in El Paso. I live in Austin. You live in the armpit of Texas. And BTW thats not my real picture. Go drink another one beaner

Since: Aug 10

NYC

#17 Aug 14, 2010
Simon Magus wrote:
Austin is a gr8 town. I loved living there when I was at UT. So much to do, so much fun. The only thing I don't miss is the traffic. But, it's something I overlooked with all the other terrific things the city had (has) to offer!
your pathetic

El Paso, TX

#19 Aug 14, 2010
Simon Magus wrote:
Boring town? Be it that it says bastrop but this topix.net is prolly put together by ignorant mexicans that live in El Paso. I live in Austin. You live in the armpit of Texas. And BTW thats not my real picture. Go drink another one beaner
I feel sorry for the great city of Austin to have a waste of space like you living there. And I'm sure that is your picture...and your right would have to be drinking to stand looking at you.
ursick

United States

#20 Aug 15, 2010
Simon Magus wrote:
plz take down that picture of yourself you are soooo disgusting. THANKS for the laugh...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Last Picture Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Apocalypse Now' actor Sam Bottoms dies in LA (Dec '08) Jul '11 Cardinal Ximinez 2
News Leachman has nothing left to prove, plenty left... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Media 1
News Bridges would like to see 'Starman' sequel (Dec '10) Jan '11 BRAD HANSEN 2
News Random Thoughts | Michael Grossberg: Reunion ev... (Sep '10) Sep '10 David 1
News Bogdanovich reminisces, applauds Plaza Film Fes... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Cathy 4
News 'Psycho' to bring film historian to Plaza Film ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Bobby Bag O Donuts 4
News Noted director Peter Bogdanovich to speak today... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Agent of CHaos 1
More from around the web