John Edwards' daughter, actress Madel...

John Edwards' daughter, actress Madeleine Stowe hit trail for candidate

There are 1 comment on the Tribune-Times story from Jan 27, 2008, titled John Edwards' daughter, actress Madeleine Stowe hit trail for candidate. In it, Tribune-Times reports that:

“We do need to get out, to force the Iraqi government to take responsibility”

Customers at Jittery Joes in Clemson got a closer look today at Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards' campaign through the eyes of daughter Cate Edwards and actress Madeleine Stowe. via Tribune-Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Times.

jgriffith3792

Wake Forest, NC

#1 Jan 29, 2008
Where is Elizabeth Edwards? We have not seen or heard from her in over a month. She has not been at Edwards' recent concession speeches and was a no-show in South Carolina. Where is she? Is she alright?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Last of the Mohicans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oglala Sioux Tribe honors Russell Means (Jul '12) Jul '12 James Simon 1
News White Sands film fest honors Studi (Apr '10) Apr '10 BBwizard From Alamo 4
News New movie to focus on unsolved Calder Road, I-4... (Mar '10) Mar '10 wayne skarka 1
News Ask American Profile (Feb '10) Feb '10 Arrogant and Proud 2
News Day-Lewis: An absurd business (Dec '09) Dec '09 Hans thomas sundby 1
News Shiprock teen co-stars in independent film (Jan '09) Aug '09 1 Excited Fan 29
News 'Public Enemies' stars Johnny Depp, Marion Coti... (Jun '09) Jul '09 Karen 12
More from around the web