The King's Speech resounds in Germany

The King's Speech resounds in Germany

There are 1 comment on the UTV story from Apr 4, 2011, titled The King's Speech resounds in Germany. In it, UTV reports that:

Tom Hooper's Oscar-winning film becomes surprise smash in Germany as it prepares to overtake Slumdog Millionaire's success worldwide The King's Speech has become a surprise smash in Germany, where it has been the No 1 film at the box office for weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UTV.

Lincoln, CA

#1 Apr 4, 2011
That's awesome that they cleaned it up so more people can see it as PG-13!!! Thank you! Wish they would do that with more movies. Great idea!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The King's Speech Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fall Movie Preview: a Carol,a a Freeheld,a a Th... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Belle Sexton 2
News Piers: Firth gets mistaken for me (Sep '14) Sep '14 Susan 1
News Colin Firth says he would like to return to TV (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Male Gaze: Colin Firth, to Us, You Are Perfect (Nov '13) Nov '13 susan hunt 1
News Mark Kermode's DVD round-up (May '13) May '13 bsorinusa 1
News Queen Elizabeth to Sign 54-Nation LGBT, Women's... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Velvet MJK 10
News Could that spirit be 'P&P's' Elizabeth Bennett? (Mar '12) Jan '13 Jean Benet 3
More from around the web