Man Candy Mondays: Colin Firth

Man Candy Mondays: Colin Firth

There are 1 comment on the She Knows story from Jan 2, 2012, titled Man Candy Mondays: Colin Firth. In it, She Knows reports that:

If there were ever a man to be described as "dashing," it's Colin Firth. This refined Brit's smooth delivery, wry sense of humor and classic good looks let him slide seamlessly from modern to historical roles - meaning he has a tendency to make women swoon no matter what the century.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at She Knows.

Susan Hunt

Roy, WA

#1 Jan 6, 2012
I agree. Colin Firth, physically attractive as he is, makes the screen come alive whenever he appears on it. His acting ability, using nuanced facial expressions and his ability to make his eyes reflect a myriad of different emotions is not to be duplicated. I would go so far as to say that he is the greatest actor of our time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The King's Speech Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fall Movie Preview: a Carol,a a Freeheld,a a Th... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Belle Sexton 2
News Piers: Firth gets mistaken for me (Sep '14) Sep '14 Susan 1
News Colin Firth says he would like to return to TV (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Male Gaze: Colin Firth, to Us, You Are Perfect (Nov '13) Nov '13 susan hunt 1
News Mark Kermode's DVD round-up (May '13) May '13 bsorinusa 1
News Queen Elizabeth to Sign 54-Nation LGBT, Women's... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Velvet MJK 10
News Could that spirit be 'P&P's' Elizabeth Bennett? (Mar '12) Jan '13 Jean Benet 3
More from around the web