Julianne Moore to play Sarah Palin in...

Julianne Moore to play Sarah Palin in HBO film

There are 2 comments on the USA Today story from Mar 9, 2011, titled Julianne Moore to play Sarah Palin in HBO film. In it, USA Today reports that:

You betcha: Julianne Moore will portray Sarah Palin in Game Change, an HBO film about John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#1 Mar 9, 2011
Why are they making a movie about that ugly hag?
Laughing

Bedford, OH

#2 Mar 9, 2011
Actors often have to prepare themselves for a role by dieting, exercising, gaining wieht, etc.

Moore is gonna have to lobotomize herself to prepare for that Palin role.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Kids Are All Right Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Thanks for Sharing" : Everything You Wanted to... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Hani1966 1
The Kids Are All Right (2010) - spoilers (Sep '11) Sep '11 chris 1
News Glaad S.F. Gala to Honor Kim (Samantha) Cattrall (May '11) May '11 Franklin Stantoni 7
News Julianne Moore set to play Sarah Palin in HBO film (Mar '11) Mar '11 duh 3
News That's the Spirit! Rudd, Mendes, Dawson get grabby (Mar '11) Mar '11 jakson 1
News Annette Bening Didn't Get A Chance To Dedicate ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Leftatalbuquerque 1
News 25 Gay Films Everyone Should See: The Sequel (Feb '11) Feb '11 Otter in the Ozarks 14
More from around the web