Jackie Chan says he's quitting action...

Jackie Chan says he's quitting action films

There are 1 comment on the KHQ-TV Spokane story from May 21, 2012, titled Jackie Chan says he's quitting action films. In it, KHQ-TV Spokane reports that:

House, a risky, challenging and altogether different kind of medical drama, premiered on November 16, 2004, and turned the genre on its head with a true antihero lead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHQ-TV Spokane.

Terri Busby

Wilmington, NC

#1 May 22, 2012
in response to your article on Jackie Chan leaving Action Films, this is Jackie Chan's response to those rumors as he stated on his official website and official Facebook page : Yesterday in my press conference in Cannes for Chinese 12 Zodiac I said that this movie was my last big action movie.

Today I was shocked when I woke up to read all the news coverage that I was retiring from doing Action movies.

I just want to let everyone know that I am not retiring from doing action movies. What I meant to say is that I need to do less of the life risking stunts on my movies. After all these years of doing so many stunts and breaking so many bones, I need to take better care of my body so I can keep working.

I will continue to do international action movies.

And I will keep improving my English :-)

I love all of you!

Jackie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Karate Kid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chad McQueen quits acting (Apr '06) May '14 johnny 32
News Jaden Smith Trashes School in Twitter Rant, But... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Telma 1
News Winning Scripts from 2013 Search for America's ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sbusiso khumalo 1
News Social Network Futures: 'After Earth' Shows Pot... (May '13) May '13 trula putnam 1
News China film studios plan Shanghai stock offering... (Nov '12) Nov '12 INEVITABLE 1
News Happy 14th Birthday, Jaden Smith (Jul '12) Aug '12 China anne mcclai... 7
Soccer player follows Cobra Kai (Apr '12) Apr '12 Roger 1
More from around the web