'idol' psychics

'idol' psychics

There are 6 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 29, 2008, titled 'idol' psychics. In it, Newsday reports that:

Good times never seemed so good on " American Idol ": Tonight Neil Diamond will mentor the final five finalists .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

thedonz

Radcliff, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2008
Can't give the article a rating, it's just an opinion and not a very accurate one at that. You guys must be rocker fans to shove out Syesha and David A and don't have a very good ear for music either. The above two singers are all that's left to please the listening ear. Jason should have been gone a long time ago but the little girls voting don't seem to think so and as for Brooke she needs to mature some to be able to handle this big big world. David A will take it all and I've predicted it from the very first audition. Now who wants to rate my opinion?
Michelle

Old Westbury, NY

#2 Apr 29, 2008
thedonz wrote:
Can't give the article a rating, it's just an opinion and not a very accurate one at that. You guys must be rocker fans to shove out Syesha and David A and don't have a very good ear for music either. The above two singers are all that's left to please the listening ear. Jason should have been gone a long time ago but the little girls voting don't seem to think so and as for Brooke she needs to mature some to be able to handle this big big world. David A will take it all and I've predicted it from the very first audition. Now who wants to rate my opinion?
I disagree. First off, I am a 50 year old mom of two teenagers who is voting for Jason. Check out the AI forums on their website. The majority of his fans are between 41-50. Teens are voting for David A. Listen to Jason long enough and you will appreciate his voice.
mander

United States

#3 May 3, 2008
David Archuletta!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! CAN I PLEASE MEET YOU?????????? PLEASE, I'M YOU'RE HUGEST FAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!
mander

United States

#4 May 3, 2008
HEY! NOW IM mAD! LET ME DO MY EXCLAMATION POINTS FOR DAVID!!!!!!!!!!
mander

United States

#6 May 3, 2008
!!!!!!!!!!
mander

United States

#7 May 3, 2008
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. First off, I am a 50 year old mom of two teenagers who is voting for Jason. Check out the AI forums on their website. The majority of his fans are between 41-50. Teens are voting for David A. Listen to Jason long enough and you will appreciate his voice.
yea, well i'm 11 and I LOVE DAVID ARCHUILETTA!!!!!!!!!! I vote 4 him all the time and hes SSOOOOOOOOOOOO gonna win!!!!!!!!!! I don't mean to be rude, but Jason is just not good!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Jazz Singer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Too yule for shul: Jewish singers and their Chr... (Dec '12) Dec '12 The Truth 2
News Neil Diamond To Perform In Tulsa (Apr '08) Dec '09 Evan 36
News A Diamond mine of hit songs (Jan '09) Apr '09 Evan 4
News Review, photos: Diamond shines in return to Gre... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Nicole 1
News An Enduring Storyteller (Aug '08) Aug '08 Reader 1
News Eye On ‘Idol: Next Step, Polishing Diamond (Apr '08) Apr '08 Sanle 4
News Neil Diamond announces stadium tour dates - 3 m... (Mar '08) Mar '08 JEAN ALLSOP 1
More from around the web