Too yule for shul: Jewish singers and...

Too yule for shul: Jewish singers and their Christmas albums

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Jewish Community story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Too yule for shul: Jewish singers and their Christmas albums. In it, Chicago Jewish Community reports that:

Jews write songs. People buy Christmas songs. So, naturally Jews have written Christmas songs, a fact that has been well-documented. But those songs were for, um, other people to sing, right? Sometimes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Jewish Community.

Rickie

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Every yearI don't understand y all the Jewish singers put out Christman albums. I know there're are few Channuka songs but, why not have one or two
included in their album along with the Christmas album to make everyone happy?
The Truth

New York, NY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
It's Barry's Schnozz that makes him do it. He wants to be a Gentile. Oh boy, but he is sure gay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Jazz Singer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Neil Diamond To Perform In Tulsa (Apr '08) Dec '09 Evan 36
News A Diamond mine of hit songs (Jan '09) Apr '09 Evan 4
News Review, photos: Diamond shines in return to Gre... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Nicole 1
News An Enduring Storyteller (Aug '08) Aug '08 Reader 1
News 'idol' psychics (Apr '08) May '08 mander 6
News Eye On ‘Idol: Next Step, Polishing Diamond (Apr '08) Apr '08 Sanle 4
News Neil Diamond announces stadium tour dates - 3 m... (Mar '08) Mar '08 JEAN ALLSOP 1
More from around the web