Legendary Walt Disney Animator Dies

Full story: NBC 6 South Florida

Walt Disney Studios said that legendary animator Ollie Johnston has died at age 95.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 6, 2008
Bee Vee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

Wow, that is so sad.. but he lived a full life..and those animated classics will forever go on for generations to come... I love all of those animated Disney films.. they were so awesome!
greg fujita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

Ollie Johnston will be missed for certain. He was an inspirational animator for five decades with the Walt Disney Studios from the 1930s thru the 1980s. His work will stand the test of time for generations.

Rest in peace Ollie. Frank is up in heaven waiting for you.
Cathy Gomez

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

I personally knew Ollie... he was such a sweet person... he will truly be missed
MarcAnthony

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

Rest in Peace, Ollie. Your talent and skills shine bright through each animated feature you worked on and will be seen for generations yet to come. Heaven has all nine men together again and the angels excitedly wait for new features from the gang.
pikl_juice

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

omg omg omg omg ogm how old was he ha ha ha ha tat rymz lol im just rightin 2 say that this guy was pretty amzzing nd smart like i cant even right a story 4 english let alone animations gosh will bye bye .r.i.p. ollie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Iron Giant Discussions

Search the The Iron Giant Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Iron Giant (Dec '06) Dec '06 Yada 1
•••
•••
•••