Tovah Feldshuh Brings Golda's Balcony...

Tovah Feldshuh Brings Golda's Balcony To Palace Theatre, 1/29

There are 1 comment on the BroadwayWorld.com Featured Content story from Dec 27, 2010, titled Tovah Feldshuh Brings Golda's Balcony To Palace Theatre, 1/29. In it, BroadwayWorld.com Featured Content reports that:

Four-time Tony-Nominee Tovah Feldshuh will recreate her award-winning performance as Golda Meir in GOLDA'S BALCONY, when the acclaimed William Gibson play comes to PlayhouseSquare's Palace Theatre on January 29th at 7:30 p.m. for one performance only! GOLDA'S BALCONY is part of the U.S. Bank Star Performance Series at PlayhouseSquare.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BroadwayWorld.com Featured Content.

Idol

Toronto, Canada

#1 Feb 10, 2011
... Lane and Viggo Mortensen ; Happy Accidents with Marisa Tomei ,

The Corruptor with Mark Wahlberg , Daniel, The Idolmaker (Dir. Taylor Hackford ), Brewster's Millions, Cheaper to Keep Her, Three Little Wolfs, Friends and Family, Old Love, Nunzio, The ... Comment?

http://www.topix.com/forum/tv/reality

Related Topix: A Walk on the Moon, Drama Movies, Short, Comedy Movies, Music!, Just My Luck, Happy Accidents, Science Fiction Movies, Tovah Feldshuh, Golden Globe Awards, Family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Idolmaker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Idolmaker soundtrack reissue CD (Jul '13) Jul '13 AWG319 1
News Tovah Feldshuh Brings Golda's Balcony To Palace... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Idol 1
News There's no business like ho business! Capone ch... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Idol 1
More from around the web