Miley Cyrus Flashes Her Bare Naked Cr...

Miley Cyrus Flashes Her Bare Naked Crotch To Upstage Liam Hemsworth

There are 19 comments on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry story from Apr 7, 2012, titled Miley Cyrus Flashes Her Bare Naked Crotch To Upstage Liam Hemsworth. In it, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that:

Miley Cyrus is so hungry for attention now that her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth has stolen the limelight that she intentionally flashed her naked crotch to paparazzi Friday.A Since The Hunger Games has rocketed Liam way past Miley and into first place with media and fans she has reacted like an immature spoiled brat.A A The more successful Liam ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

Dude

Carlsbad, CA

#1 Apr 8, 2012
That Miley is hot.
anonymous california

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 12, 2012
Dude wrote:
That Miley is hot.
She may have been. What was the weather that day? California can get pretty hot they say. Maybe she was getting so heated up and sweaty that she just couldn't take it anymore and had to let a little cool air down there. Celebrities do go through a lot of stress and pressure. And, as we know, blood pressure can play a role in someone getting all hot. Especially, hot-headed. This may be why California, being full of so many celebrities, gets so much hot weather. So, I can see that being a possible factor in why she was all hot. Couple that with the hot weather and there you go. California celebrities have been exposing their crotches in public places a lot lately. Hmmmmm. Global warming? Where's Al Gore on all this? And why do we never hear of celebrity men flashing their hot dogs about for the all-seeing eye of the media to pick up on. A weather conspiracy? It only seems to happen to the females. I think someone out there has a weather machine and may be targeting female celebrities and making them get all hot and bothered from the heat.

There are probaly even links to photos of the very moment it happened. Perhaps, the expression on her face would be very telling as to what caused her to be so hot at that moment that she would want to expose her private spot in public just to get cooled off a little.

And I wonder what Billy Ray (her dad) thinks about all this?

When it happens to Miley's alter-ego Hannah Montana please let us know. That may help explain a lot. As her song says "You put them both together and you get the best of both worlds!"
Dude

Carlsbad, CA

#3 Apr 12, 2012
anonymous california wrote:
<quoted text>
She may have been. What was the weather that day? California can get pretty hot they say. Maybe she was getting so heated up and sweaty that she just couldn't take it anymore and had to let a little cool air down there. Celebrities do go through a lot of stress and pressure. And, as we know, blood pressure can play a role in someone getting all hot. Especially, hot-headed. This may be why California, being full of so many celebrities, gets so much hot weather. So, I can see that being a possible factor in why she was all hot. Couple that with the hot weather and there you go. California celebrities have been exposing their crotches in public places a lot lately. Hmmmmm. Global warming? Where's Al Gore on all this? And why do we never hear of celebrity men flashing their hot dogs about for the all-seeing eye of the media to pick up on. A weather conspiracy? It only seems to happen to the females. I think someone out there has a weather machine and may be targeting female celebrities and making them get all hot and bothered from the heat.
There are probaly even links to photos of the very moment it happened. Perhaps, the expression on her face would be very telling as to what caused her to be so hot at that moment that she would want to expose her private spot in public just to get cooled off a little.
And I wonder what Billy Ray (her dad) thinks about all this?
When it happens to Miley's alter-ego Hannah Montana please let us know. That may help explain a lot. As her song says "You put them both together and you get the best of both worlds!"
Miley is adorable! Most guys would do her in a heartbeat.
anonymous california

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 12, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text> Miley is adorable! Most guys would do her in a heartbeat.
Sounds like she has turned into a Flasher. Something that used to be looked down on. Well, you would have to look down on it to see it. LOL!!! But I mean it was once frowned upon. It was defined as the guy walking around naked in under his overcoat and then would walk up to the beautiful woman and play peek-a-boo. I bet she wasn't wearing any panties.
anonymous california

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 12, 2012
I meant to say I bet Miley wasn't wearing any panties. If the weather was that hot. It makes sense that she wouldn't. That way, if she was wearing a skirt, the wind and air could keep her cool.
Dude

Carlsbad, CA

#6 Apr 12, 2012
anonymous california wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like she has turned into a Flasher. Something that used to be looked down on. Well, you would have to look down on it to see it. LOL!!! But I mean it was once frowned upon. It was defined as the guy walking around naked in under his overcoat and then would walk up to the beautiful woman and play peek-a-boo. I bet she wasn't wearing any panties.
She wasn't!:) Did you see the pics?
anonymous california

Columbus, OH

#7 Apr 14, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text> She wasn't!:) Did you see the pics?
No. I must say I did not see the pics. This is the first time I heard about it. When I saw this thread. Where were they published? Was it one of those weird newspapers that prints stories like President Obama was born in a U.F.O.? Or was it a credible one?

I'm not sure I would want to see her exposing herself. But if there are pictures of the occurence. Links? I'm sure it would help explain a lot so that she wasn't cast in a bad light in all this. No pun intended. Get it ... "cast in a bad light" and "flashes". Hot flashes, that is. And she is too young to be having hot flashes. Something that is supposed to happen later in life to a grown woman. But I am no expert on this. However, I have been told that I take photos like a expert. So, I guess my photos are hot with or without the flash on.
HOES

Carlsbad, CA

#9 Apr 15, 2012
What about the "flashes" from Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and the rest of that Hollywood crowd? Why does anyone care about a simple flash anyway, when most young girls today are all sexting nude pictures to boys, and are screwing them at age 13?
anonymous california

Columbus, OH

#10 Apr 15, 2012
Stan X and Kyle X wrote:
Al Gore is controlling the weather with the top secret HARP program. He is causing global warming and making Miley flash people. It is Al's fault.
What is the HARP program?

And notice the title. "Miley Cyrus Flashes Her Bare Naked Crotch To Upstage Liam Hemsworth". It clearly says that Miley Cyrus flashed her bare naked private eye in a specific direction. Toward the upstage area. The truth is in the details. Liam Hemsworth was in the upstage area at the event! What was he trying to do? And just who is this Liam Hemsworth anyway? Hmmmmm. And what the heck was Miley Cyrus doing with a flash camera attached to her crotch in the first place taking all these photos? Could she be a spy? A secret government agent? Hence, her bare naked private eye. Kinda like James Bond 007. But it's agent Miley Cyrus 003X.

And there has to be more to this Al Gore thing. Especially the secret government spy stuff and the weather. Something has been up with the weather lately. And let us not forget. He does take credit for inventing the internet. He seems to be very technical. All this Geo-location stuff.

Southern Ohio is scorching hot today. How's Alabama?

It will probally all come down to ManBearPig!!!
Military Scholar

Carlsbad, CA

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Stan X and Kyle X wrote:
The HARP program was a Government attempt at controlling the weather. There are about 6 in the world and America has 3. You can google it I think
Yes, they can crate hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, and even tsunamis! They can be used against enemy forces in times of war.
anonymous california

Columbus, OH

#13 Apr 16, 2012
Stan X and Kyle X wrote:
The HARP program was a Government attempt at controlling the weather. There are about 6 in the world and America has 3. You can google it I think
About 6?

That's what they want us to think!

There was probally 7.

And Al Gore may have the only one that works!

Poor Miley! He is probally working that thing non-stop. No wonder she is in such a hissy. All hot and bothered. Keeps changing back and forth to Hannah Montana.

But I bet there was 8. And you have one. Yes?

If America has 3, who has the other 3? Bet it's Israel, Russia and a oriental country. But Saddam Hussein may have hid one with the WMD.

If Billy Ray Cyrus gets his hands on one of those, you better watch out. Achey Breaky Heart.
Sonic

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Aug 30, 2012
I like your bra
Ronson

Corona, CA

#15 Aug 30, 2012
Look carefully at Miley's puss picture. You can see a shine on her slit. That is sperm that hasn't been washed off yet.
carlo frennz

Corona, CA

#16 Aug 30, 2012
Ronson wrote:
Look carefully at Miley's puss picture. You can see a shine on her slit. That is sperm that hasn't been washed off yet.
I saw what looked like a string peeking out from her slot. Tampon??
T T Boy

Wake Forest, NC

#17 Sep 3, 2012
Anyone dine on her turd cutter yet?
bubba

Houston, TX

#18 Sep 5, 2012
Check out this site....Selena Gomez shows off her naked body.com and there is an alleged Miley Cyrus giving head to some dude...it was reported that this video was leaked....it sure looks like her and the real thing....also check out Cfake.com for Miley naked and getting laid plus thousands of other female celbrities naked and getting screwed....go to C.fake.com ....these are fake pics but look so real!
Cunnivore

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Nov 25, 2013
There are literally MILLIONS of young girls all over America that are much prettier, have better bodies, etc. that Miley Cyrus. Miley Cyrus does have a nicely shaped mons, hips, and thighs, but LOOK at her face and the shape of her skull: They're hideous! The worse thing she's ever done is cut her hair that short and allow the world to see what a fugly head she's got! She's going to make a hideous middle-aged woman, and an even more hideous looking old lady!
Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

#21 Nov 25, 2013
I'm not gay, and even I think she's a hottie – my hubby and our son both would do her in a heartbeat, she just turned 21 (2013) but she's been a hottie ever since she graduated from Hannah Montana-and she was wank material for millions of men even before that.. I think it's pathetic, all the "Miley haters" out there – she's young, really beautiful (okay so I don't like her hair choice) but her body is nearly perfect, all I can say is – enjoy it while it lasts kiddo! Hey at least she has her millions :-)
Achy Breaky Shart

Hazleton, PA

#22 Nov 25, 2013
She needs to get impregnated by a black guy on welfare to get more street cred.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Hunger Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are finally gett... Jun '16 Billy Moore 1
News Hunger Games (Mar '12) Apr '16 AnnaDanishek 13
News Batman v Superman' Kicks Off Summer Early at Bo... Mar '16 al3abmix 1
News Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Having A Baby?: Sh... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Billy moore 1
News Kathy Griffin approves of Taylor Swift and Jenn... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Celeb Kissups 1
News Jennifer Lawrence, other celebs hit by nude-pho... (Sep '14) Nov '15 PAULKABO2230 5
News Jennifer Lawrence says she's finished being 'ad... (Oct '15) Oct '15 BudH 1
More from around the web