Morning Mail! Are Jennifer Lawrence a...

Morning Mail! Are Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson Pretending for the Press?

There are 5 comments on the E! Online story from Apr 10, 2012, titled Morning Mail! Are Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson Pretending for the Press?. In it, E! Online reports that:

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

megzies

Hoffman Estates, IL

#1 Apr 15, 2012
Oh gosh they r the cutest couple ever
sweetie

Hoffman Estates, IL

#2 Apr 15, 2012
josh is sexy and so is jennifer oh i wish they would go out! In one of their interviews together, they said they wish josh was older and jen was younger so that they could go out! They are freakin' hot together
JMP

New Paltz, NY

#3 Apr 15, 2012
Sweetie ur right I wish they could go out but they hav fans who want to date them anyway
Katniss

Fond Du Lac, WI

#4 Apr 18, 2012
I totally agree
Maddy Allen

Ozark, MO

#5 Jul 5, 2012
Yeah they would make a cute couple but I doubt it would last very long

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Hunger Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are finally gett... Jun '16 Billy Moore 1
News Hunger Games (Mar '12) Apr '16 AnnaDanishek 13
News Batman v Superman' Kicks Off Summer Early at Bo... Mar '16 al3abmix 1
News Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Having A Baby?: Sh... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Billy moore 1
News Kathy Griffin approves of Taylor Swift and Jenn... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Celeb Kissups 1
News Jennifer Lawrence, other celebs hit by nude-pho... (Sep '14) Nov '15 PAULKABO2230 5
News Jennifer Lawrence says she's finished being 'ad... (Oct '15) Oct '15 BudH 1
More from around the web