Gay-themed sitcoms on NBC, CBS aim fo...

Gay-themed sitcoms on NBC, CBS aim for ratings and laughs, not controversy and protests

There are 34 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Gay-themed sitcoms on NBC, CBS aim for ratings and laughs, not controversy and protests. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

The line is said by openly gay actor Andrew Rannells on NBC's upcoming "The New Normal," which debuts Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#30 Aug 27, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just those dirty Jews, the New World Order, the Illuminati and the Masons are all in on the plot to undermines family values.
It's part of a (secret) plot to control the world population by turning our kids gay!!!!!! I read all about it on the interwebs so I know it's TRUE!
The only thing you can do to save your self is to start building a bunker and hoarding GOLD.
And BTW TOPIX is part of the plot too. THEY want you here while THEY put the MASTER PLAN in place, so STOP wasting time on TOPIX and start digging that underground shelter now!
What do you want to do tonight, Brain?
Same thing we do every night, Pinky, try to take over the world!
Dan Saul Knight

Dallas, TX

#31 Aug 27, 2012
Pam wrote:
I doubt they will get either ratings or laughs either one. Lots of people will be avoiding the shows, and an awful lot of folks will find them sad, not funny.
Then why is "MOdern Family" #1 year after year?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#32 Aug 27, 2012
Dan Saul Knight wrote:
<quoted text>Then why is "MOdern Family" #1 year after year?
The Gay Mafia bribes all the award shows/controls public opinion. Keep it quiet, we don't want to cause any delusional paranoia!
Kirby

Houston, TX

#33 Aug 27, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>The Gay Mafia bribes all the award shows/controls public opinion. Keep it quiet, we don't want to cause any delusional paranoia!
Just one more reason that homosex should be outlawed!!!
Dan Saul Knight

Dallas, TX

#34 Aug 27, 2012
Kirby wrote:
<quoted text>Just one more reason that homosex should be outlawed!!!
and trailer park sx while we're at it. Ewwwww.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#35 Aug 27, 2012
Kirby wrote:
<quoted text>Just one more reason that man on man sex is constantly on my mind
And once again, another username, but the same tired schtick that you have posted for over four years, R1.
Obama Black Nation

Anchorage, AK

#36 Aug 27, 2012
Whats new here?

Lib Commie Hollywood writers have had gays galor in TV shows, movies and music for years.

Read Communist manifesto to see WHY!!!
ELH

Portland, OR

#37 Aug 27, 2012
Dan Saul Knight wrote:
<quoted text>Then why is "Modern Family" #1 year after year?
Like Pan says, no one watch those sad/not funny gay shows. I read on the internet that the Illuminati and the Jews are manipulating the ratings. I am sure that Pam will be here soon, she can explain it far better than I can.
Dan Saul Knight

Irving, TX

#38 Aug 27, 2012
...and Senior Citizen! Double Ewwwwww.
ELH

Portland, OR

#39 Aug 27, 2012
Kirby wrote:
<quoted text>Just one more reason that homosex should be outlawed!!!
You're going to have to 'outlaw' blinking and for that matter shitting too.

Why do I get the feeling that you wank off to those kiddie pageant shows?
Je lai baisee

AOL

#43 Aug 27, 2012
Who the fk told these as*holes to sell a behavior hostile to our culture?
How far should we go with destroying our culture? How about fornicating dogs, cats, chicken, horses and pigs in primetime shows? Let's erode ourselves like the Romans! NO END TO SEXUAL PERMUTATION, MUTILATIONS, AND PERFORATIONS!
How about eating human flesh uncooked?
How about slaugthering 50 people with machete?
Forget Roman barbarism,let's do Moors barbarism:
Let the alligators pursuit and fill their empty with human children?
Where will the barbarism initiated by the "pursuit of happiness" of the stupid fathers and now perpetuated by the communication media is putting us through?
Dan Saul Knight

Dallas, TX

#46 Aug 27, 2012
Je lai baisee wrote:
How about eating human flesh uncooked?
How about slaugthering 50 people with machete?
at least Hannibal Lecter cooked human brains in olive oil served with a nice winde.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre dude didn't use a machete.
ELH

Portland, OR

#48 Aug 27, 2012
Obama Black Nation wrote:
Whats new here? Lib Commie Hollywood writers have had gays galor in TV shows, movies and music for years.
Read Communist manifesto to see WHY!!!
Are you posting from the 1950's or are you just batshit crazy?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#49 Aug 27, 2012
Brilliant Blue Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for your halfhearted end the wars and bring the troops home bs now that I made clear to you WHY we are still there.
Dumb pig!
Once again COMPLETELY off topic and ranting and raving about some obscure nonsensical noise that NO one is interested in, or cares. Are you ADD or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Hangover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'RHOBH' star Brandi Glanville dishes on movie d... (Mar '13) Sep '14 dmw 2
News Las Vegas is placing its bets on Hollywood (Jul '14) Jul '14 ADAM 1
News Barack Obama Visits 'Between Two Ferns with Zac... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cat74 27
News rawhide (Jan '14) Mar '14 Petal Power 3
News Saturday Night Live welcomes Zach Galifianakis (Jun '13) Jun '13 Anonymous 1
News Jennifer Lawrence Thinks That Bradley Cooper Is... (May '13) May '13 Gizzlo 1
News Hollywood's random acts of red-carpet kindness (May '13) May '13 MrBernstein 1
More from around the web