The Greatest Show on Earth kicks off ...

The Greatest Show on Earth kicks off 138th extravaganza

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 10, 2008, titled The Greatest Show on Earth kicks off 138th extravaganza. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Three weeks before opening night, director Amy Tinkham is at center ring working intently with a woman who will be lifted by her hair seconds before motorcycles zip under her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Tom from Hollywood

AOL

#1 Feb 10, 2008
Would have loved to go, taking the whole family, grandkids and all, but they played in Miami and I don't have a passport to go south of the Dade-Broward line.
Debra in Davie

Hollywood, FL

#2 Feb 12, 2008
It amazes me that they can write about the circus and gloss over the horrific atrocities that are associated with every circus containing animal "acts." Get educated and check out www.circuses.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Greatest Show on Earth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On This Day: First TV Broadcast of the Oscars (Mar '09) Mar '10 conorian 5
News Happy Birthday, Cecil B. DeMille, Hollywood Dir... (Aug '09) Aug '09 author55 5
News In the Realm of the 66th Golden Globes (Feb '09) Feb '09 jay in Detroit 1
News Spielberg receives Cecil B. DeMille Award (Jan '09) Jan '09 Steve Gaines 2
News Luminaries Attend Heston's Funeral (Apr '08) Apr '08 andet1987 5
News Some of Charlton Heston's major film roles (Apr '08) Apr '08 jonnywad 1
News Entertainers earn Ring of Fame honor (Jul '07) Jul '07 Michelangelo Nock 1
More from around the web