Spoiler - What Do The Critics Make Of AMCand#8217;s First Origi...

There are 1 comment on the Jun 25, 2006, Ain't It Cool News story titled Spoiler - What Do The Critics Make Of AMCand#8217;s First Origi.... In it, Ain't It Cool News reports that:

"I hate 'Deadwood'! It's terrible!" Robert Duvall told Howard Stern two weeks ago while promoting his AMC miniseries "Borken Trail," which launches tonight against the acclaimed HBO western.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ain't It Cool News.

lynne davis

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2006
Broken Trail lived up to the praises. It is wonderful. Makes the Deadwood series look like what it is....a trashy, foulmouthed series. No wonder our young folks talk so much trash.

Duvall shows us what a classy western should be....good entertainment....with a good story.

Thanks, Mr. Duvall. You are a class Act. Maybe others will start to realize the public is tired of all the garbage it is fed.

Lynne Davis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Great Santini Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where have all the movies gone? Beaufort seeks ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 DMM 1
More from around the web