All the feeling of Steinbeck's story ...

All the feeling of Steinbeck's story in 'Of Mice and Men' at St...

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 1, 2009, titled All the feeling of Steinbeck's story in 'Of Mice and Men' at St.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Steppenwolf's association with the bard of migrant workers may have reached its peak with Frank Galati's 1988 epic adaptation of John Steinbeck 's "The Grapes of Wrath," which won Tony Awards in New York and acclaim in London.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

standard12

Woodridge, IL

#1 May 2, 2009
Once again, the subscribers get shafted because this play is not part of the regular season.

Thanks Steppenwolf. I'll be subscribing to Goodman next year, not you.
Acie delta

Woodridge, IL

#2 May 2, 2009
Yeah, so much of the "good stuff" Steppenwolf does seems to be for something other than the subscriber audiences. You can pretty much color me gone, too.
LMAO

Chicago, IL

#3 May 11, 2009
ill give them one more chance but nver on a subscption....I can find somethng else to do with 400 dollars like pay a bill or two....makes sence to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Grapes of Wrath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Only known copy of 1913 silent film about Linco... (Apr '10) Apr '10 goober jed an gomer 1
News Abraham Lincoln film found in barn (Apr '10) Apr '10 kookoodaddy 45
News The gravy train gets up steam -- again (Oct '09) Oct '09 Rings Ghost 3
News Classic Car Week: La Dolce Vita showcases car u... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Nobama 1
More from around the web