Hoffman Thought he'D Be Fired from Gr...

Hoffman Thought he'D Be Fired from Graduate Set

There are 1 comment on the ContactMusic.com story from Nov 13, 2007, titled Hoffman Thought he'D Be Fired from Graduate Set. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

HOFFMAN THOUGHT HE'D BE FIRED FROM GRADUATE SET Caption: Dustin Hoffman . World premiere of Fox Walden's 'Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium' . held at the DGA Theatre. via ContactMusic.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

Christa Pellicci

Madison, NJ

#1 Nov 16, 2007
I think Mr Dustin Hoffman is a wonderfull and talanted actor, he can do anything when it comes
to movies although I never seen most of his films.

i'm sure this film will get rated for some good
of a score i mean it's based upon a toy store some
people might like it some people may not. i was

Wondering if I can go to Mr Dustin Hoffmans Premiere
for Mr Magoriums Wonder Emporium I'd love to go
it be a Dream come true let me know where

From
Christa Pellicci

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Graduate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Young men with older ladies: not so taboo (Aug '06) Jan '13 lovestospooge 436
News Steve Scauzillo: It's time to quit using plasti... (Sep '12) Sep '12 guest 14
News Kim Kardashian Would "Definitely" Date Justin B... (Aug '10) Jun '11 dadydear 5
News Mike Argento: Paranoia pays in Pa. - and America (Sep '10) Sep '10 Wrong Again Mike 28
News Jerry Hall set to seduce Perth (Aug '10) Aug '10 mike west aust 2
News Made-for-TV movie to be filmed next week at La ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 uhm 1
News The Allure Of The Cougar (Apr '10) Apr '10 psududegetnlaid 6
More from around the web