Israeli ex-security officials largely...

Israeli ex-security officials largely favor peace

There are 1 comment on the The State story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Israeli ex-security officials largely favor peace. In it, The State reports that:

This publicity photo released by Sony Pictures Classics shows former heads of the Israeli security agency, Shin Bet, from left top, Avraham Shalom, Ami Ayalon and Yaakov Peri, from left bottom,Yuval Diskin, Avi Dichter and Carmi Gillon in Director Dror Moreh's documentary film, "The Gatekeepers." The Israeli documentary film is nominated for an ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

justice

Godalming, UK

#1 Feb 21, 2013
GATEKEEPERS. I would say that these people are having a pang of conscience knowing what they have witnessed throughout their lifetime in Palestine.
I am glad that they are showing some backbone - as it is never too late to make amends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Gatekeepers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A sobering look at Israeli-Palestinian 'peace' (Mar '13) Mar '13 lavon affair 1
News Israel's Oscar bid discomforts Netanyahu govern... (Feb '13) Feb '13 justice 2
More from around the web