Battle to free brother now a big-scre...

Battle to free brother now a big-screen drama

There are 4 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Sep 18, 2010, titled Battle to free brother now a big-screen drama. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A local woman's battle to free her wrongfully convicted brother will play out on the silver screen tonight in Boston.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Carolyn A Waters

Warwick, RI

#2 Oct 6, 2010
Kenny had 8 siblings and 1 child. Why was BettyAnne entittled to recieve the all 10.7 million and 3.4 million. Over the years she
told the entire family that she was representing them all. And BettyAnne has
given a few thousand to a just a few family members. Is the Judge aware that she feels that she was the only one entittled to
the money. Over the years BettyAnne always made refrence that the award would be split among all siblings, His Mother and his child. It was said over the years that the award would be split 10 ways equel amounts.
It has not been done, at all.
Bettyanne left out the sister who also worked on this case for THE FIRST 14+ years. We dont here anything about her at all. WHY???
Mary Arata

Spencer, MA

#3 Oct 7, 2010
Carolyn A Waters wrote:
Kenny had 8 siblings and 1 child. Why was BettyAnne entittled to recieve the all 10.7 million and 3.4 million. Over the years she
told the entire family that she was representing them all. And BettyAnne has
given a few thousand to a just a few family members. Is the Judge aware that she feels that she was the only one entittled to
the money. Over the years BettyAnne always made refrence that the award would be split among all siblings, His Mother and his child. It was said over the years that the award would be split 10 ways equel amounts.
It has not been done, at all.
Bettyanne left out the sister who also worked on this case for THE FIRST 14+ years. We dont here anything about her at all. WHY???
Carolyn - please contact me at marata@nashobapub.com.
Mary Arata, Staff Writer
Nashoba Publishing - The Ayer Public Spirit Newspaper
Crap

Salem, NH

#4 Oct 7, 2010
Sounds to me like she busted her hump and got it done so she should deserve it. If you sat back fist pumping like a jersey shore knock off, that doesn't mean you're entitled to anything. But to be fair, this is opinion article and I don't know your side of the story.

Mary likes a good juicy story don't cha Mary?(insert evil laugh here) Nashoba will chew up this feel-good story and spit-it-out. hellz yeah, because folks.....that's what reporting is really about.
Tyngsboro Girl

Dracut, MA

#5 Oct 7, 2010
The pain and suffering of both families involved will never end. In the early 80's my brother hit an old lady who walked out between 2 cars while he was driving his motorcycle. The hospital released her hours later telling her she was fine except for a few bumps and bruises. She died 4 days later and they found she died of internal injuries. My then 19 yr old brother spent 7 yrs in prison. He is now 49 and has never been able to forgive himself for an accident that wasn't his fault according to witnesses and the hospitals error. We didn't have the money to fight for him then.

Criminals are criminals but there are far too many people in prison who just don't deserve it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Fighter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Show & Tell | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '10) Jul '15 cabinfever69 30
News Wahlberg Wants Conviction Tossed (Dec '14) Jan '15 Taajsgpm 11
News DOCUMENT: Hollywood Power In Bizarre Transgende... (Dec '14) Dec '14 TerryE 1
News Mark Wahlberg heading Down Under to promote Tra... (May '14) May '14 Tony Pritchard 1
News Wahlberg shoots down Kardashian comparison (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Wahlberg shoots down Kardashian comparison (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Mark Wahlberg motivated by double duty as actor... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Donkey Estonkey 1
More from around the web