The 83rd Annual Academy Awards show

The 83rd Annual Academy Awards show

There are 1 comment on the KJRH story from Feb 28, 2011, titled The 83rd Annual Academy Awards show. In it, KJRH reports that:

Actress Natalie Portman accepts the award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role for the 'Black Swan' onstage during the 83rd Annual Academy Awards held at the Kodak Theatre on February 27, 2011 in Hollywood, California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KJRH.

T Erik Rager

Tulsa, OK

#1 Feb 28, 2011
Congradulations my friend!!!!

You have won an oscar....

And you aren't on that dancer's diet anymore and you have big boobies again:) Well you will soon be somone's Booby Baby Baby Momma!!!

I love you Natalie my friend:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Fighter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Show & Tell | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '10) Jul 9 cabinfever69 30
News Wahlberg Wants Conviction Tossed (Dec '14) Jan '15 Taajsgpm 11
News DOCUMENT: Hollywood Power In Bizarre Transgende... (Dec '14) Dec '14 TerryE 1
News Mark Wahlberg heading Down Under to promote Tra... (May '14) May '14 Tony Pritchard 1
News Wahlberg shoots down Kardashian comparison (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Wahlberg shoots down Kardashian comparison (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Mark Wahlberg motivated by double duty as actor... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Donkey Estonkey 1
More from around the web