Fast And The Furious 5 Confirmed, Goi...

Fast And The Furious 5 Confirmed, Going To Brazil - Whipnotic

There are 24 comments on the Whipnotic story from Apr 19, 2009, titled Fast And The Furious 5 Confirmed, Going To Brazil - Whipnotic. In it, Whipnotic reports that:

Paul Walker told a radio station both he and Vin Diesel are on board for a fifth film in the The Fast And The Furious franchise to be set in Brazil.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whipnotic.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shawtyy

North Bergen, NJ

#1 Apr 26, 2009
van diesel is so effin hot.. ahh

“G'Day People”

Since: May 09

Melbourne

#2 May 17, 2009
vin is ugly next to paul and i hate his voice...he sounds like the hulk..
BUt it would be cool if they made another movie...not sure where they could go with it now that letty is dead and dom got his revenge lol....
Yada

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 May 26, 2009
Shawtyy wrote:
van diesel is so effin hot.. ahh
Was. This was a decade ago. The man is now mid-forties and wrinkled. Good luck to him on this own as he blew his career over crap.

Since: Dec 06

Redmond, OR

#4 May 26, 2009
why do people judge actors on their looks? just cause they are cute or not doesnt make them who they are. vin is a good actor with his movies, the fast and furious 4, he was really great. look at michael douglas. some think hes cute, some dont, but all that should matter is that he is a faboulus actor. and some agree with that, some dont.
mayfield92

Cedar Rapids, IA

#5 May 29, 2009
did anyone else notice a hole in the plot? in the new fast and furious movie it shows Han working with Dom and when they're at the party Dom tells him to go off on his own and thats where Han says "I heard there's some crazy shit going on in Tokyo". and we know he's in tokyo drift, hes one of the main characters. but, he was DK's partner, which implies that he had been in Tokyo for a while after he left Dom. so what leaves me wondering is why they would film in brazill in the 5th installment when Dom shows up at the last scene of tokyo drift. does this mean he goes there after they break him out of the prison buss, and if so why brazill, why not asia, the guy in tokyo drift said "hes been beating people all around asia". or did he allready do it before he was arrested, and if thats it why woulnt they show that in #4 or make that #4 then have this #4 be #5. Because if he was in asia at some point racing all over taking it over you would think that would be worthy of being noted in the story. its just a huge overlap, like a paradox... all im saying is that if they dont go to asia at some point, or tell about going there, there will be a HUGE hole in the story.

Does anyone else see this?
Yada

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Jun 1, 2009
Melanie wrote:
why do people judge actors on their looks? just cause they are cute or not doesnt make them who they are. vin is a good actor with his movies, the fast and furious 4, he was really great. look at michael douglas. some think hes cute, some dont, but all that should matter is that he is a faboulus actor. and some agree with that, some dont.
Well hello. Long time no see.

You are totally right about how it should be. But our world does not reward people for merit. Hollywood sells "how things look" not reality. Hence, Diesel has to compete with people who have more of that to sell than he does even though they are crap actors and shitty people. Sorry.

Since: Dec 06

Redmond, OR

#7 Jun 2, 2009
gr i hate it haha. oh well.
vindieselfan

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2009
what confused me was in fast and the furious three you see han's car blow up and him in it. but then he is in 4? did i miss something lol. i myself have loved all the fast and the furious movies. vin is one of my favorite actor's and i think it ashame so many down people i know we all don't like certain actors but i don't go bashing on them on sites. cant wait to see 5 .
Milenusia

Bilgoraj, Poland

#9 Sep 28, 2009
The Paul Walker 35-year-old actor braved the cold weather to spend time with fans of the car racing movie and was joined on the red carpet - which had been customised with racing stripes - by his co-stars Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster and director Justin Lin.
AlisTaiRS3

Burnley, UK

#10 Nov 10, 2009
really looking forward to the fifth if there is one, me and mates would have grown up with the films
Milenusia

Lublin, Poland

#11 Nov 13, 2009
well very very many all actor Paul Walker 36 year old movie fine has Fast and Furious 4 (2009)
david drake

Orange, CA

#12 Nov 18, 2009
hey can i been in your movie pleace a actor & i want to be in a actor with you & vin disend to.
Nikki eleva wisconsin

Strum, WI

#13 Dec 15, 2010
Well I seen the teaser of the new fast and furious & and I seen that Han was in it I thought he was dead! How is he alive in this one?
Tommy Bel

New Kent, VA

#14 Dec 16, 2010
I want to know how Hun gets resurrected? We all seen him die in Tokyo Drift and he is now in F&F5. How is that possible?
Josh

Troy, NY

#15 Dec 16, 2010
Fast and the Furious 4 takes place before tokyo dirft, thats why u see Han in the 4th movie. Han says at the beginning of the movie that he is leaving Doms crew and he hears that theres some crazy shit going on in tokyo and leaves.
Josh

Troy, NY

#16 Dec 16, 2010
so fast and the furious 5 must take place before tokyo drift too.
Cypher

Concord, CA

#18 Feb 3, 2011
mayfield92 wrote:
did anyone else notice a hole in the plot? in the new fast and furious movie it shows Han working with Dom and when they're at the party Dom tells him to go off on his own and thats where Han says "I heard there's some crazy shit going on in Tokyo". and we know he's in tokyo drift, hes one of the main characters. but, he was DK's partner, which implies that he had been in Tokyo for a while after he left Dom. so what leaves me wondering is why they would film in brazill in the 5th installment when Dom shows up at the last scene of tokyo drift. does this mean he goes there after they break him out of the prison buss, and if so why brazill, why not asia, the guy in tokyo drift said "hes been beating people all around asia". or did he allready do it before he was arrested, and if thats it why woulnt they show that in #4 or make that #4 then have this #4 be #5. Because if he was in asia at some point racing all over taking it over you would think that would be worthy of being noted in the story. its just a huge overlap, like a paradox... all im saying is that if they dont go to asia at some point, or tell about going there, there will be a HUGE hole in the story.
Does anyone else see this?
yeah cuz didnt han die after DK flipped balls on him ?
Julia

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#19 Apr 24, 2011
Han gets killed in tokyo drift anyways! How does he suddenly reappear in the fifth one... with no burn marks, even if he had survived! confused.com !
Jonh

Tuxtla GutiƩrrez, Mexico

#20 Apr 29, 2011
Maybe they add a explanation in the movie, if you see, in the trailer dom says he is a chamaleon, probably he fake its dead in tokiodrift.
furymaster

Melrose Park, IL

#21 Apr 30, 2011
FAST AND FURIOUS IS NOT EVEN FAST AND FURIOUS ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE F*CK IS GOIN ON? ITS GONE FROM BEING ABOUT CARS AND RACING AND GIRLS TO BEING ABOUT DRUGS AND MONEY WTF??!!! THE FIRST ONE WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST!!!!!!!! THE FIFTH ONE DOES LOOK GOOD, BUT LOOKS LIKE SHIT AGAINST THE FIRST AND SECOND ONE sorry to get pissed off, but i cant help it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Fast and the Furious Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same actor (Jun '16) Jun '16 Drinler 1
News Michelle Rodriguez: Jehovah's Witnesses Scarred... (Jan '15) May '15 Randall Watters 59
News Paul Walker reveals family love of cars (Sep '11) Apr '15 rednecks suck 2
News 'Fast & Furious' (Apr '09) Apr '15 i got me some edu... 22
News Will the Fast and Furious Franchise Ditch the S... (Apr '11) Apr '15 i got me some edu... 3
News Fast And Furious 7 races to top spot worldwide (Apr '15) Apr '15 Ol One Tooth 1
REAL Fast REAL Furious (May '09) Apr '15 Ol One Tooth 2
More from around the web