Check out Hollywood's Thanksgiving re...

Check out Hollywood's Thanksgiving releases including "Old Dogs"

There are 1 comment on the WBIR-TV story from Nov 24, 2009, titled Check out Hollywood's Thanksgiving releases including "Old Dogs". In it, WBIR-TV reports that:

First he was a sweat hog, then a wild hog. Now, John Travolta's one of the "Old Dogs". That's the name of his new comedy with Robin Williams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV.

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 24, 2009
What the hell is Disney going to do next? I can not believe this movie based on gay fathers of a youth. Walts turning in his grave! There is no doubt to that. I know that it may be a funny flick, but folks let face it, when did Walt Disney films as well as the entire company become liberal. I thought the foundation of the company was good quality family enjoyment. I don't like the idea of this at all. I worked for Disney myself and have seen some under handed stuff but this tops the cake. I am totally disappointed with them. Whats next...Adam Lambert performing on Main Street at Disneyland!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Fantastic Mr. Fox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Avatar' Joins Holiday Movies That Fail an Anti... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Torque 2
News Who will be the next Meryl Streep? (Sep '09) Sep '09 duduu 2