Jordana Brewster

Jordana Brewster

There are 2 comments on the Hollywood.com story from Apr 27, 2008, titled Jordana Brewster. In it, Hollywood.com reports that:

“As the World Turns". After spending three years (1995-98) on the soap, Brewster left with the intention of attending Yale, but her acting career took off after she was cast as the bitchy cheerleader Delilah in the teen horror flick "The Faculty”

An exotic beauty with long, luxurious dark hair, flawless skin and intense eyes, Jordana Brewster spent a peripatetic upbringing bouncing between such far flung locations as NYC, London and Rio de Janeiro. via Hollywood.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood.com.

Angela Zoe Johnson

San Antonio, TX

#1 Nov 29, 2008
Hey if Im seriously talkin to Jordana B. hi im a huge fan and ive seen pretty much all your movies u are a great actress one of my fave movies of yours is "the Faculty " an Fast and the furious to and u r not bad to look at anyways i just wanted to say keep doin what ur doin cuz i love ur movies i just wanna say thanks.
morgan crowder

AOL

#2 Dec 2, 2008
hey jordana im like such a big fan i fell in love with the movie D.E.B.S it is like the best movie ever!and yea ur so not bad to look at >=] neways r u really bi?cuz if u r damn i wanna go wit u so bad well g2g bye<33333

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Faculty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dominic Corry: Robert Rodriguez - genius or mad... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Khrodos 1
News Usher, Wife Expecting a Son (Oct '10) Mar '11 Becky 3
News Usher Ushers in a New Usher - Singer has a baby... (Dec '07) Oct '09 Shandra johnson 30
News Jordana Brewster's Going Out with 'Chuck' - 'Fa... (Jul '08) Apr '09 Blah 4
News Jordana Brewster Of 'Fast & Furious" No Longer ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 John Grabowski 1
News Usher, Wife Expecting a Son - Singer wants to n... (Oct '07) Jan '09 usher 11
News Usher to Be a Dad Again - Singer already has a ... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Hips 3
More from around the web