Yeah! Usher to be a father

Yeah! Usher to be a father

There are 3 comments on the The Charlotte Observer story from Jun 28, 2007, titled Yeah! Usher to be a father. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

“We are extremely excited at this point in our lives planning our wedding and the joy that comes with expecting our first child together”

Singer expecting an album and baby later this year Usher and his boo have got it bad in the family way. via The Charlotte Observer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

Grosch

Riverside, MI

#1 Aug 5, 2007
I am not sure if you even read these emails, but you should have pursued Keith Thomas's cousin. She is prettier, younger and intellgent, comes from a family of attorneys.

Congrats.
William Gilbert Sweden

Skarpn├Ąck, Sweden

#2 Aug 6, 2007
Yeahhhh ush just take it chill brotha and tings will b kool am wit u all da way. Me Maself and I think u got a hell of a woman right there and take kare of 1 anatha. Life aint all tha bad and what athas say shouldn,t matta @ all, its what lies in u heart and if YOU make the right moves, DO NOT look back.
May almight bless u and gives u, goodluck and brotha, Chill but rememba life is short.
William Gilbert Sweden

Skarpn├Ąck, Sweden

#3 Aug 6, 2007
Ray, its me again, look people say that u should not have let burn btween and ur former, u know whom but if we do not listen to our hearts and follow what our brains tells us, then what kind of world would we leave in? to me a woman is not based by her looks only but her BEHAVIOUR, thats what makes a woman. [email protected]

Chill,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Faculty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dominic Corry: Robert Rodriguez - genius or mad... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Khrodos 1
News Usher, Wife Expecting a Son (Oct '10) Mar '11 Becky 3
News Usher Ushers in a New Usher - Singer has a baby... (Dec '07) Oct '09 Shandra johnson 30
News Jordana Brewster's Going Out with 'Chuck' - 'Fa... (Jul '08) Apr '09 Blah 4
News Jordana Brewster Of 'Fast & Furious" No Longer ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 John Grabowski 1
News Usher, Wife Expecting a Son - Singer wants to n... (Oct '07) Jan '09 usher 11
News Jordana Brewster (Nov '08) Dec '08 morgan crowder 2
More from around the web