Usher Quietly Weds Pregnant Fiancee

Usher Quietly Weds Pregnant Fiancee

There are 3 comments on the Zap2it story from Aug 7, 2007, titled Usher Quietly Weds Pregnant Fiancee. In it, Zap2it reports that:

“But I am fine and the baby is fine.”

After one aborted attempt, Usher has finally married his boo. R&B singer Usher Raymond and his pregnant fiancee Tameka Foster got hitched in a quiet ceremony Friday, Aug. via Zap2it

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.

AUDRA

Seattle, WA

#1 Mar 6, 2008
USHER IM SO HAPPY U FOUND SOMEBODY, AND THAT U NOW HAVE A SON. I HAVE LISTENED TO UR MUSIC SINCE THE BEGINNING IM UR BIGGEST FAN. KEEP IT COMIN!!!!
AUDRA

Seattle, WA

#2 Mar 6, 2008
I FORGOT TO ASK HOW UR SON IS DOING, IS HE GETTING BIG!!! BE THE BEST FATHER I KNOW U CAN BE!!! STAY HAPPY AND GOD BLESS
Cassandra Brown

Swainsboro, GA

#3 Mar 14, 2008
usher im really really really really etc your biggest FAN trust i proably no more bout you than you know about yourself..I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Faculty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dominic Corry: Robert Rodriguez - genius or mad... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Khrodos 1
News Usher, Wife Expecting a Son (Oct '10) Mar '11 Becky 3
News Usher Ushers in a New Usher - Singer has a baby... (Dec '07) Oct '09 Shandra johnson 30
News Jordana Brewster's Going Out with 'Chuck' - 'Fa... (Jul '08) Apr '09 Blah 4
News Jordana Brewster Of 'Fast & Furious" No Longer ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 John Grabowski 1
News Usher, Wife Expecting a Son - Singer wants to n... (Oct '07) Jan '09 usher 11
News Jordana Brewster (Nov '08) Dec '08 morgan crowder 2
More from around the web