Vince Vaughn a oeGlada About Decision...

Vince Vaughn a oeGlada About Decision to Keep a oeGaya Joke in a oeThe Dilemmaa

There are 1 comment on the NBC Philadelphia story from Nov 4, 2010, titled Vince Vaughn a oeGlada About Decision to Keep a oeGaya Joke in a oeThe Dilemmaa. In it, NBC Philadelphia reports that:

Actor Vince Vaughn said he's "glad" a controversial "gay" joke in his new comedy isn't being scrapped.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Philadelphia.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 4, 2010
I don't like censorship.

Since the SCOTUS has ruled that "money is speech" I will not be attending any more of his movies or performances. I will not purchase any more of his products, nor those of any person who was a part of the writing or production team for this project.

Sorry Opie. You've lost a fan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Dilemma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Vince Vaughn will be awesome in True Detective (Oct '14) Oct '14 STALK THIS 2
News 5 Lessons From the 'Duck Dynasty' Controversy (Dec '13) Dec '13 Wondering 3
News Happy Birthday Winona Ryder (Nov '11) Nov '13 hybridCatalyst 6
News The schlubs take over Hollywood (Feb '11) Feb '11 Verona 1
News Hey, Vince, A Dodge Charger or Challenger Hybri... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Hybrid Charger 1
News Ryder baffled by outcry over 'gay' line in The ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 nhjeff 6
News Ron Howard Explains Keeping "Gay" Joke in The D... (Oct '10) Nov '10 yernogoood- 268