Keanu Reeves Documentary Side by Side...

Keanu Reeves Documentary Side by Side Tackles Film vs. Digital...

There are 226 comments on the Collider story from Jan 9, 2012, titled Keanu Reeves Documentary Side by Side Tackles Film vs. Digital.... In it, Collider reports that:

Keanu Reeves Documentary SIDE BY SIDE Tackles Film vs. Digital Debate; Includes Interviews with Martin Scorsese, Christopher Nolan, and David Fincher A curious little website has popped up announcing a new documentary produced by Keanu Reeves that tackles one of the foremost issues facing filmmakers today: the advent of digital filmmaking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Collider.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Domenica

Brooklyn, NY

#221 Mar 11, 2012
ardith wrote:
I drive a Civic. I think it was made in Indiana or Ohio. I forget which. I try to buy American made products, if I can. Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone.
I always try to buy American-made items too, except perfume, when I'm partial to the French, or leather-ware, which I know something about. Italian is the best.

I gave up trying to buy US (or Canadian) made cookware. It is now all being made in China. And sorry, no offense to the Chinese but it isn't the same. I know people who have had Kitchenaids for 30 years no problem, but the new stuff being made in China isn't the same quality.
Domenica

Brooklyn, NY

#222 Mar 11, 2012
I think I should have said appliances, not cookware.
Domenica

Brooklyn, NY

#223 Mar 11, 2012
I cannot believe that Side by Side will be at the Tribeca Film Festival. I wonder if Keanu will come?
yelenav

Fayt-lez-manage, Belgium

#224 Mar 12, 2012
Hey, Domenica, nice to see you back!Don't know why, I always glad, when people, who were absent for a while, come back hier. Even if I have to buy Bently therefor ;). Everything good?
About Tribecca FF - the news fell during my very hard work week, so I forgot to congratulate you , Americans and ask , who should come?
And what about patriotic buyig - with my mixed origine I'm free to buy everithing - always ould find a few dropps of the right blood;)
Confess, last time I'm stupidly attracted to everythng with any trace of Union Jack
Domenica

Brooklyn, NY

#225 Mar 12, 2012
Hi Yel. Like I said I try to go for quality. I don't care about the national origin of a product. i guess now I'd prefer to buy American but to me quality is paramount. I've never American perfumes, only French.(Dior, Chanel, etc.)

I like old US made appliances because they were better.

I am trying to find out when SxS is playing at Tribeca. I'll buy a ticket no matter whether Keanu is coming or not, but I hope he comes. Fingers crossed!!!!

“Keanu Rocks”

Since: Sep 08

Southampton

#226 Mar 13, 2012
We have the same problem in Blighty, very hard to support the local buisnesses as most of the products that are on sale have come from overseas. We have a retail expert who is trying to bring manufaturing back to Blighty, but it is soo much cheaper to use foreign industries.

P.S
I would be thrilled if my local indy theatre shows the side by side doccy. they are being very tight lipped tho :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Dark Knight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HalloweenExpress.com Releases its Top 10 Hallow... (Nov '08) Jun '15 Swimwear wholesale 7
News On Movies: 'Interstellar' mulls science and soul (Nov '14) Dec '14 foodonthego 2
News 10 things to look for in 2014 at the movies (Jan '14) Jan '14 open hillel 1
News Hans Zimmer happy he took leap of faith to scor... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Movie Fanatic 1
"The Dark Knight Rises" (2012) (Sep '12) Sep '12 Abishai100 1
News Q&A: William Fichtner (Feb '11) Sep '12 Elinor 4
Ending- Another batman? (Jul '12) Jul '12 Michelle 1
More from around the web