Actor Found Dead in Home

Full story: WGRZ Buffalo

The young actor whose film career began opposite Susan Sarandon and Tommy Lee Jones in "The Client" has died.
Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Apr 1, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AKJ

Americus, GA

#1 Jan 16, 2008
Drugs maybe?
What

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2008
Sad as it is to say, you're probably right. Either drugs or alcohol, but hopefully not. Either way, there is no changing the outcome on this.
Bookey the Elephant

Versailles, NY

#3 Jan 16, 2008
Guess he was pissed he didn't get a Golden Globe!
Tawmy

Geneseo, NY

#4 Jan 16, 2008
He couldn't write a suicide note because of the Writer's strike- guess he didn't want to be a scab.
somewhere in the USA

Dunkirk, NY

#5 Jan 19, 2008
This is so sad. He is another child actor statistic who died from substance abuse - either alcohol or drugs. What a tragedy. RIP.
somewhere in the USA

Dunkirk, NY

#6 Jan 19, 2008
Bookey the Elephant wrote:
Guess he was pissed he didn't get a Golden Globe!
That is nasty and uncalled for.
somewhere in the USA

Dunkirk, NY

#7 Jan 19, 2008
Tawmy wrote:
He couldn't write a suicide note because of the Writer's strike- guess he didn't want to be a scab.
This is another nasty and smart ass comment. Grow up!!!
Kelly

Buffalo, NY

#8 Jan 21, 2008
Rest in Peace Brad. Wish you didn't have to go so soon. You were far to young to die.
Tawmy

Geneseo, NY

#9 Jan 21, 2008
somewhere in the USA wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another nasty and smart ass comment. Grow up!!!
Yeah, but it was funny.

I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toy R Us kid.
snow mizer

Benton, PA

#10 Jan 22, 2008
people die every day,
FORTINATE IN BUFFALO

Washington, DC

#11 Feb 1, 2008
yeah! everybody has to die!
Glen Quagmire

Lancaster, NY

#13 Feb 2, 2008
Giggety giggety!
Linh

Australia

#14 Mar 7, 2008
I'm disappointed that Brad Renfro didn't appear in the list of dead celebrities montage during the Academy Awards this year. Oscar organisers claim it was too early to include Brad Renfro and he will appear next year. Heath Ledger made it on, yet he died after Brad Renfro. Although I like Ledger, not having Renfro was a bit disrespectful.

“she was...”

Since: Jul 07

Brooklyn

#15 Mar 8, 2008
I agree.
SanAntonioBabe

San Antonio, TX

#16 Mar 10, 2012
I think the last things I saw him in were an indie movie called Bully and an episode of Law and Order: Criminal Intent. So sad, he was only 28 years old. Reports said it was from a heroin overdose.
Hope

Newark, OH

#17 Mar 31, 2014
I saw Grad in the Reverend Roy movie, Tommy did. It was actually the first movie we saw with TLJ in and it was likely out for years, since we saw it on TV.
Brad did a really fantastic job. He sure was talented. Its sad to know he lost his life to drugs, like so many artists.
I just saw the Sunset Limited; according to that logic, I shouldn't be sad though....death is supposed to be longed for, to provide peace.
I think in context it provides nothing. How can one enjoy peace without existing? I guess I can't see peace in perishing.
The man TLJ played in Sunset Limited was so miserable; there was not a person, not a person, he enjoyed. Most people I've ever come across, even if they didn't think God existed, they still enjoyed relationships with people and didn't view life as futile. That was a pretty sad character he played there.
It was somewhat confusing, because on the one hand people weren't worth a God saving and on the other God was awful, because He apparently enjoyed the sound of misery and made the planet a labor camp where all the innocents sooner or later draw the lottery of death. And before that came up, all their lives were a serious of "little deaths", where all situations and relationships sooner or later ended. And people sooner or later suffered pain, misery, sickness, and indignity.
Sometimes, the parts TLJ plays in movies make him the paragon of sadness.
If life and death were truly as his part in the Sunset Limited portrays it, then we all should be happy for the dead...and also in a rush to get there ourselves.
Life Coach

Woodbridge, VA

#18 Mar 31, 2014
Hope wrote:
I saw Grad in the Reverend Roy movie, Tommy did. It was actually the first movie we saw with TLJ in and it was likely out for years, since we saw it on TV.
Brad did a really fantastic job. He sure was talented. Its sad to know he lost his life to drugs, like so many artists.
I just saw the Sunset Limited; according to that logic, I shouldn't be sad though....death is supposed to be longed for, to provide peac
I think in context it provides nothing. How can one enjoy peace without existing? I guess I can't see peace in perishing.
The man TLJ played in Sunset Limited was so miserable; there was not a person, not a person, he enjoyed. Most people I've ever come across, even if they didn't think God existed, they still enjoyed relationships with people and didn't view life as futile. That was a pretty sad character he played there.
It was somewhat confusing, because on the one hand people weren't worth a God saving and on the other God was awful, because He apparently enjoyed the sound of misery and made the planet a labor camp where all the innocents sooner or later draw the lottery of death. And before that came up, all their lives were a serious of "little deaths", where all situations and relationships sooner or later ended. And people sooner or later suffered pain, misery, sickness, and indignity.
Sometimes, the parts TLJ plays in movies make him the paragon of sadness.
If fe and death were truly as his part in the Sunset Limited portrays it, then we all should be happy for the dead...and also in a rush to get there ourselves.
Hope how much do you weigh?
Hope

Newark, OH

#19 Mar 31, 2014
Corrections: Brad, not Grad
Series, not serious
Hope

Newark, OH

#20 Mar 31, 2014
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope how much do you weigh?
If I knew you, I'd answer you; but I guess I'd be answering you then, in person.
I will say that I could be in better shape than I am.
Life Coach

Woodbridge, VA

#21 Apr 1, 2014
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
If I knew you, I'd answer you; but I guess I'd be answering you then, in person.
I will say that I could be in better shape than I am.
Give us a range..400-460?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Client Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'The Lion King' is how old? 21 seminal movies y... Jun '14 New China 1
Actor Brad Renfro found dead (Jan '08) Mar '12 ktown native 32
Brad Renfro Found Dead at Home - Police say the... (Jan '08) Sep '08 Dennis M Mccullough 18
Brad Renfro Excluded From Oscar Tribute (Feb '08) Jul '08 crystal 62
Bloggers Fume Over Renfro Oscar Memorial Omission (Feb '08) Mar '08 XxXVampireXxX 6
Brad Renfro excluded from Oscar tribute (Feb '08) Feb '08 XxXVampireXxX 5
The Academy Awards in Memoriam montage omits ac... (Feb '08) Feb '08 XxXVampireXxX 7
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

The Client People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••