Coroner: Renfro OD'd on Heroin, Morph...

Coroner: Renfro OD'd on Heroin, Morphine

There are 4 comments on the The Associated Press story from Feb 8, 2008, titled Coroner: Renfro OD'd on Heroin, Morphine . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

The death last month of troubled 25-year-old actor Brad Renfro was caused by a heroin and morphine overdose, according to the coroner's report released Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Lisa

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 9, 2008
He was a good acter. I remember is fist movie. So young. He will be missed.He will not be forgotten.

“she was...”

Since: Jul 07

Brooklyn

#2 Feb 9, 2008
i agree.

:(

“she was...”

Since: Jul 07

Brooklyn

#3 Feb 9, 2008
here's a video i made for him.
if anyone caresssss.
:)

http://youtube.com/watch...
Norris

Culver City, CA

#4 Feb 10, 2008
Drugs! If you're not mentally ill before you take drugs, you will possibly be mentally ill after you take drugs. Drugs alter the brains chemistry. With some drugs and in some persons, this change will only be temporary. However, other drugs will substantially, and many times permanently, alter the brain chemistry of drug susceptible persons.
Those persons who are organically mentally ill are drawn to drugs for their own self-medication. Many street drugs are better than the prescription drugs they have taken. The mentally ill or addicts will often share their drugs with the immature and thereby create another addict. Drug addiction is both a mental disease and a chemically induced disease. It is a tragedy and it is contagious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Client Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Lion King' is how old? 21 seminal movies y... (Jun '14) Jun '14 New China 1
News Actor Found Dead in Home (Jan '08) Apr '14 Hope 21
News Actor Brad Renfro found dead (Jan '08) Mar '12 ktown native 32
News Brad Renfro Found Dead at Home - Police say the... (Jan '08) Sep '08 Dennis M Mccullough 18
News Brad Renfro Excluded From Oscar Tribute (Feb '08) Jul '08 crystal 62
News Bloggers Fume Over Renfro Oscar Memorial Omission (Feb '08) Mar '08 XxXVampireXxX 6
News Brad Renfro excluded from Oscar tribute (Feb '08) Feb '08 XxXVampireXxX 5
More from around the web