Dan Walters: Are Maldonado, Boxer exp...

Dan Walters: Are Maldonado, Boxer exploiting their jobs?

There are 3 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Sep 14, 2010, titled Dan Walters: Are Maldonado, Boxer exploiting their jobs?. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

A key moment in "The Candidate," a 1972 film about California politics, involves a wildfire near Malibu.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Both are Poseurs

Long Beach, CA

#1 Sep 16, 2010
Maldonado and Boxer are both posing as Leaders.

Sorry, it is not working.

We have a great alternative to Boxer.

The sad thing is that perhaps the only person worse than Maldonado is running against him, Gavin Newsom.

“Things can only get better”

Since: May 08

Minneapolis

#2 Sep 16, 2010
It is truly amazing how proficient FEMA must have become in the last few years. Going from the unmitigated disaster of the Katrina years to be able to do everything that Boxer claims they will do for the California victims. I am in awe of the Obama administrations capabilities to make such swift improvement when everything else they have touched has turned to [insert your own very choice words here].
Hall monitor

AOL

#3 Sep 16, 2010
Maldonado and Boxer are both creeps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Candidate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Does Ignatieff have what it takes to win? (Dec '09) Dec '09 Leaders eh 1
News Careful What You Wish For - Sizzle Ain't Steak (Jan '09) Jan '09 thebabbster 14
News Battle Fatigue: Heavy handed preaching dooms Li... (Nov '07) Nov '07 joanieh1937 3
News Golden Boy's Golden Years (Nov '07) Nov '07 Fran 1
News Redford: 'Celebrity Would Get in Way of a Polit... (Oct '07) Oct '07 The Reb 1
News Redford lands left hook, criticizes Bush policy (Jan '07) Jun '07 Ellen Krilow 14
News Redford's Opening Remarks at Sundance 2007 (Jan '07) Feb '07 Just An Observer 9
More from around the web