Zach Galifianakis: Did He Get Married...

Zach Galifianakis: Did He Get Married over the Weekend?

There are 1 comment on the People story from Aug 13, 2012, titled Zach Galifianakis: Did He Get Married over the Weekend?. In it, People reports that:

The paparazzi are suffering a media hangover. Zach Galifianakis, 42, was supposed to marry fiancee Quinn Lundberg last weekend in Canada - based on their invite and multiple reports of a rehearsal dinner at the Tea House in Vancouver's Stanley Park last Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People.

Central District, Hong Kong

#1 Aug 13, 2012
if everyone here experiencing problem here, renfrew height area, who can help us at all? the owner who lives at 3249e23rd ave vancouver bc v5r1b6 canada, hangs a silver baking medium size plate at the back of the house balcony, we have no idea why this happens, but we believe this plate is there for a period of time, like 5 years or even longer. we don't know what to do, just share this problem and ask the people around you to take a look here, if you don't see the plate at afternoon, then take a look at night or mid-night. so, you could try to reach the owner if possible. no one even have luck talking to the lady, the lady is so rude, not answer some of us here when we try to talk to her. damn, who can help us? the noise is killing me hard, yes, so hard that we have nightmare almost everyday, noise is there 24hours nonstop, day and night, night and day, keep going continously.....HELP us GOD, THANK YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Campaign Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Joe Biden and the biker chick': The picture of... (Sep '12) Sep '12 gossamer 4
News Ferrell, Galifianakis 'Campaign' with comedy (Aug '12) Aug '12 Brenda Wayne Wyatt 1
News Sarandon, Moore to appear at Traverse City fest (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sneaky Pete 1
News Ferrell, Galifianakis visiting St. Louis to pro... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Uh Oh 2
More from around the web