Mess With The Bull, Get the Horns

Mess With The Bull, Get the Horns

There are 2 comments on the Well, now that you mention it... story from May 29, 2006, titled Mess With The Bull, Get the Horns. In it, Well, now that you mention it... reports that:

From CNN : "BURBANK, California -- Paul Gleason, who played the go-to bad guy in "Trading Places" and the angry high school principal in "The Breakfast Club," has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Well, now that you mention it....

Hugo82

Walnut, CA

#1 May 29, 2006
Gleason was an awesome 80's actor, he will be missed by all, yet he is in a better place now and look forward to chillin with him an many other greats when I check out. Peace to all and remember we all check out sometime. My regards go out to him and his family and I will defenitley toke up a nice one for them.
hoedad

Edmond, OK

#2 May 30, 2006
Hugo82 wrote:
My regards go out to him and his family and I will defenitley toke up a nice one for them.
No doubt - Let's raise a huge fattie in honor of Principal Vernon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Breakfast Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Song Is Playing When..... (Feb '06) Jun '14 Onyx 11
News Why the Oscars ignore films about youth (Feb '14) Feb '14 Old Sam 1
News Breakfast Club Star, Judd Nelson Gets Some Free... (Oct '07) May '12 Josie 2
News TCM dishes up Breakfast pack (May '12) May '12 Josie 1
News James Fitzhenry: Let's not travel 'Back to the ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Thanks 1
News Stargazing | Jodie sticks up for Mel (Sep '10) Sep '10 shreiking madman 3
News Eastern's 'Breakfast Club' (Jan '10) Jan '10 Thumper 1
More from around the web