'Smallville' Dad Joins Teen Pregnancy...

'Smallville' Dad Joins Teen Pregnancy Drama - John Schneider, M...

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com story from Apr 3, 2008, titled 'Smallville' Dad Joins Teen Pregnancy Drama - John Schneider, M.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

After getting killed off "Smallville," John Schneider may have played the smutty Ram Peters on "Nip/Tuck," but he's going back to a more family-friendly role with his next project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

mckinneyburris

Albemarle, NC

#1 Apr 4, 2008
Letís see last year we had to deal with a movie about teen pregnancy and now a TV show. Which I am sure will in no way honestly depict the real problems that teen pregnancy brings. Thusly giving more young girls the idea that teen pregnancy isnít that bad.

I wish these morons coming up this idea would come spend a day where I work 95% of all the moms at my work place are single moms and the largest portion all had their children as teens. Many of them are only in their early 20ís with more that two children. Many of these young girls complain about lack of money for their children yet they always have money to go out and spend on themselves. They are selfish, immature, and have no business reproducing. They seem to be less concerned with their children that their own needs. That is the reality of teen pregnancy. It should in no way be glorified on TV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Breakfast Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Song Is Playing When..... (Feb '06) Jun '14 Onyx 11
News Why the Oscars ignore films about youth (Feb '14) Feb '14 Old Sam 1
News Breakfast Club Star, Judd Nelson Gets Some Free... (Oct '07) May '12 Josie 2
News TCM dishes up Breakfast pack (May '12) May '12 Josie 1
News James Fitzhenry: Let's not travel 'Back to the ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Thanks 1
News Stargazing | Jodie sticks up for Mel (Sep '10) Sep '10 shreiking madman 3
News Eastern's 'Breakfast Club' (Jan '10) Jan '10 Thumper 1
More from around the web