New 'Look' for Whitney Houston

New 'Look' for Whitney Houston

There are 1 comment on the Variety story from Aug 30, 2009, titled New 'Look' for Whitney Houston. In it, Variety reports that:

Anybody looking to fashion a narrative for Whitney Houston on the eve of the release of her first album of new material in seven years need look no further than the songs on "I Look to You." With titles like "Million Dollar Bill," "Nothin' but Love," "Like I Never Left" and "I Didn't Know My Own Strength," themes of undying love, unyielding faith, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Variety.

“WHITNEY HOUSTON”

Since: Jun 08

Watch out Bitches - I'm back!!

#1 Aug 31, 2009
The cd is brilliant but I don;t think that Whitney is doing herself any favours by not doing videos for her single releases.
People like to see a video -
WE like to see Whitney in her videos
Theyre a great from of promotion especially as Whitney is so good looking and looks great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bodyguard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whitney Houston, 48, found dead in Beverly Hills (Feb '12) Feb '15 Atheist 29
News Whitney Houston's daughter found unresponsive (Feb '15) Feb '15 fedupwiththemess 2
Close Protection Work (Apr '07) Oct '14 Amado 25
News Rihanna is dodging Tyler Perry and it's Whitney... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rihanna 1
How to find bodyguard jobs (Sep '09) Feb '14 richard 11
News 'Never Give Up': Whitney Houston's Posthumous S... (Nov '12) Sep '13 Sharmila conspiracy 3
News Nathaniel Parker To Play Henry Viii In Hilary M... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kim 1
More from around the web