dreamsleep

West Des Moines, IA

#21 Jan 31, 2011
She can't act, but thinks she can. Don't know how she got where she is without never having taken her clothes off.
James

Los Altos, CA

#22 Mar 17, 2011
interesting that all the chicks seem to think she's OK. BARF. She is not only ugly, she is one of the few actresses that makes me want to puke in my mouth. SCARY ugly - very transvestite like.
James

Union City, CA

#23 Oct 12, 2011
Interesting. I thought I was the sort of alone in my opinion that she is seriously unattractive. Guess not.
cindy loohooo

Asheville, NC

#24 Nov 3, 2011
sandra bullock is one of the prettiest actoresses that i have seen in my opinion. she is not gorgrous, AND an amazing actress, but she is also so down to earth and kind hearted. i love her. she is definitely someone that we can all look to. f all the haters. ya'll are just jealous of what a great women she has made of herself. suckit.
Never Satisfied Guy

Zapopan, Mexico

#25 Dec 30, 2011
I guess in a way, she is attractive. She is not ugly, but pretty is not the word to describe her. I think she just looks different. She has nice hair, but a lot women have nice hair. It is her cleft chin. It reminds me of Kirk Douglas. She seems sort of manly to me. Prominent boney face.
MeE

Walloon, Australia

#26 Jan 15, 2012
Pretty but weird in a nice way. Plus small eyes.
Stephanie09

Ottawa, Canada

#27 Jan 26, 2012
unknown wrote:
<quoted text> so true and so agree!
says the ones who probably look like dogs themselves haha
loloololololol

Sydney, Australia

#28 Feb 1, 2012
TBH,I think she's pretty in her OWN way,
But in movie's Shes a great actress
WHO CARES, ABOUT HER EX-HUSBAND!!!
THOSE STUFF ARENT INVOLVED!!!
BTW I thought this is about if she's ugly or not
anon

Halifax, Canada

#29 Feb 26, 2012
no person is good looking on the inside we are all guts and shit
anon

Fremont, CA

#30 Feb 26, 2012
pretty ugly
anon

Fremont, CA

#31 Feb 26, 2012
all actors are smoke and mirrors and not good looking
Martin

Glendale, AZ

#32 Apr 6, 2012
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
She IS German. Sandra is much more attractive than have the people you mentioned.
Yeah her mother is, but Bullocks father is English, and German women are not attractive they look like men. But they do have nice personalities. English women are just ugly. I mean princess Diana was a model to these people. Anyways yes, she is sweet, and Nicole Kidman is nasty. She is pale as a freaking ghost, and Julia just has a nice personality. She has a horse mouth. Media hypes these people up so we are brainwashed into liking and hating people

By the way I am a German man. just seeing it from my side.
Martin

Glendale, AZ

#33 Apr 6, 2012
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
She IS German. Sandra is much more attractive than have the people you mentioned.
Actually her mother is. Her father is English! She is ugly like most German women. trust me, I am German I know. They look like men. Nicole Kidman is too white, and just ugly with her cold personality, and features, and Julia has a huge mouth, but sweet personality. On an average I would not touch these women at all. And she is an American period!
anon

Euless, TX

#34 May 28, 2012
Anne wrote:
She's an amazing actress, and she's a gorgeous woman. Give her a break? She looks AMAZING for her age. She hasn't gotten any plastic surgery, and she even says in one of her interviews. People these days just always find it nesscecary to judge people by their looks? Julia Roberts and Nicole Kidman aren't very pretty themselves. Learn to love for their beauty on the inside.
Can you shut up with the "beauty is on the inside!!!!" or "everyone" is beauitful" crap! no one wants to hear that crap, thanks.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35 Jun 20, 2012
Take all that makeup off and find out. I'm leaning toward the ugly side.
Rossy

Dallas, TX

#36 Aug 13, 2012
I think she's the UGLIEST actress ever!
emma1345

Burdignin, France

#37 Aug 29, 2012
she is not your thought... she is :)
Anne

São Paulo, Brazil

#38 Nov 24, 2012
OMG!!! ARE ALL OF YOU DRUNK OR WHAT??????? SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, AND SO PERFECT, AND SO PRETTY! WHAT THE PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS? I CANT BELIEVE THAT I AM READING THIS... THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS THIS WOMAN HAS 48 YEARS OLD AND IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN A LOT OF ACTRESS WITH 20!!! SO SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! IF SHE WAS UGLY SHE WOULD NEVER MAKE MISS CONGENIALITY!!
Julie

San Diego, CA

#39 Dec 21, 2012
She is awesome. I personally think she is incredibly pretty and a terrific actress. Okay, she is 48(?) by now, but she still look gorgeous, even though she's not a cookie cutter beauty, but natural. Give her a break, guys. I'm not saying that you're jealous or something but why do you waste your time on hating someone who (1) you think is ugly (2) is waaaay more successful than you (3) is only a human, too (4) didn't do anything that affected your life drastically in a negative way that you actually have a reason to hate on her? Think about it. I really think there might be a crack in your personality, if you're acting like this.
And honestly, saying she "LOOKS GERMAN" is there anything bad about that? she actually IS half german, but anyways, there's pretty much no difference between Europeans and Americans in look, believe me, i'm german and i live in the US
Julie

San Diego, CA

#40 Dec 21, 2012
Anne wrote:
OMG!!! ARE ALL OF YOU DRUNK OR WHAT??????? SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, AND SO PERFECT, AND SO PRETTY! WHAT THE PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS? I CANT BELIEVE THAT I AM READING THIS... THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS THIS WOMAN HAS 48 YEARS OLD AND IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN A LOT OF ACTRESS WITH 20!!! SO SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! IF SHE WAS UGLY SHE WOULD NEVER MAKE MISS CONGENIALITY!!
OH MY GOD LET'S BE FRIENDS!!:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Blind Side Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra Bullock's adoption stirs debate (May '10) Jun '14 Texan 403
Bullock: Son helped me get through 'Gravity' (Sep '13) Sep '13 Nulli Secundus 3
Sandra Bullock To Star in First Post-Divorce Film (Dec '10) Sep '13 Sol 4
Sandra Bullock: 'The Heat' Birthday Workday (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anonymous 1
New beds and bedding help feather the nest in D... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Mr Positive 1
LifeWay pulls 'Blind Side' DVD, military logos ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 JustdroppedIN 3
On Native GroundDARWIN and the Scientific Revol... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Ontario 1
More from around the web