Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee is availab...

Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee is available for public appearances, according to her website

There are 5 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Mar 27, 2010, titled Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee is available for public appearances, according to her website. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

For the price of $9.95, fans of the controversial McGee can purchase a 'sneak-a-peek' membership that entitles them to view exclusive photos and a video starring McGee herself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#1 Mar 27, 2010
who?
Sam

Gastonia, NC

#2 Mar 27, 2010
OneRyder, I think he's one of those dudes that sits on a little perch in a cage, waiting to be dunked by a fast ball. (Or maybe that's a step up....)

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 28, 2010
Another Tramp cashing in on her 15 minutes of fame.
Wolfrise

Weatherford, TX

#5 Mar 29, 2010
I'd rather have my eyes dug out of my head with rusted nails.
Matt

United States

#6 Mar 30, 2010
She is much hotter than Bullock.
Her tattoos are ugly though. Her face is pretty
and she has big knockers. yum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Blind Side Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sandra Bullock pretty or ugly? (Mar '10) Dec '15 Wsad1234 79
News Sandra Bullock's adoption stirs debate (May '10) Jun '14 Texan 403
News Bullock: Son helped me get through 'Gravity' (Sep '13) Sep '13 Nulli Secundus 3
News Sandra Bullock To Star in First Post-Divorce Film (Dec '10) Sep '13 Sol 4
News Sandra Bullock: 'The Heat' Birthday Workday (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anonymous 1
News New beds and bedding help feather the nest in D... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Mr Positive 1
News LifeWay pulls 'Blind Side' DVD, military logos ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 JustdroppedIN 3
More from around the web